Definitive Audiophile pressings

I am tired of commercials for full body anti-perspirant. If your junk or feet or underboobs stink the solution is not to spray on chemicals to stop the natural occurring sweat; the solution is to take a shower and wash your nasty bits with soap. It’s okay to sweat and it’s okay to smell. The idea that humans shouldn’t occasionally stink is not a good precedent to set regardless of what Proctor & Gamble is trying to sell up.

I am tired of commercials for full body anti-perspirant. If your junk or feet or underboobs stink the solution is not to spray on chemicals to stop the natural occurring sweat; the solution is to take a shower and wash your nasty bits with soap. It’s okay to sweat and it’s okay to smell. The idea that humans shouldn’t occasionally stink is not a good precedent to set regardless of what Proctor & Gamble is trying to sell up.
But what will all the actors do?

I don't wear deodorant because it's a conspiracy by "Big Stink" to convince all us natural sexy-ass pheromone having motherfuckers to smell to same as all y'all sweaty stank-ass Axe Body Spray smelling motherfuckers out there...

-points indiscriminately-

Mather levels the playing field for no man.
I lived in Asheville, NC for a while (if you're not familiar: hippy tourist town). Asked a dude if he had any sunscreen one day. He told me not to shower with soap and my natural oils will protect me.

ALSO SOME OF US ARE FAT AND YOU WOULD REGRET IT IF WE DIDNT WEAR DEODORANT!!!
Working from home vs working in close quarters with stinky mf'ers.

There was a great thread on my university's subreddit last semester that was just a bunch of students complaining about how bad other students smelled. It's insane to me how many so showering regularly once their mom isn't there to yell at them.

Working from home vs working in close quarters with stinky mf'ers.

There was a great thread on my university's subreddit last semester that was just a bunch of students complaining about how bad other students smelled. It's insane to me how many so showering regularly once their mom isn't there to yell at them.
I wasn’t necessarily frothy at you more at the PERFECT PEOPLE THAT ARE LIKE JEEZ SHOWER AND YOULL BE FINE. I can’t shower every time I go outside … there’ll be NO WATER LEFT!!!

Last edited:
I wasn’t necessarily frothy at you more at the PERFECT PEOPLE THAT ARE LIKE JEEZ SHOWER AND YOULL BE FINE. I can’t showered every time I go outside … there’ll be NO WATER LEFT!!!
Oh yeah I know. I was in full agreement with you. I never don't wear deodorant, but today I started work before my wife left for her job and it threw off my routine. I love smelling good, or just not smelling bad. I also love showers and am a sweaty dude even without taking a bunch of meds that cause sweating. John Mayer's body may be a wonderland, but mine is a water park.

Back