Hip Hop

The Hopsin thing goes hand in hand with all the kids that discovered Immortal Technique off Napster and SoulSeek and became woke af.

You know how I found hiphop?
My mother had this shit ass pop cd compilation disc. I dunno what pop it was..maybe madonna and all this weak radio stuff.
But for some reason it had a 2pac and biggie song on it.
I played it to death on single song repeat and bam hiphop addict haha
Think this was the song.
I was like 8 or something so my memory aint great lol

You know how I found hiphop?
My mother had this shit ass pop cd compilation disc. I dunno what pop it was..maybe madonna and all this weak radio stuff.
But for some reason it had a 2pac and biggie song on it.
I played it to death on single song repeat and bam hiphop addict haha
Think this was the song.
I was like 8 or something so my memory aint great lol

That's from the Black Panther soundtrack iirc.. don't know why it would be on a pop compilation too though? Maybe it was the soundtrack and I'm just forgetting what else was on there..

That's from the Black Panther soundtrack iirc.. don't know why it would be on a pop compilation too though? Maybe it was the soundtrack and I'm just forgetting what else was on there..

No idea.
But it made me like the CD (even tho it was the only song I played) haha

Black panther soundtrack? link me this movie lol I dont recall any old as black panther movie

now u done it clint.
I cant even find the original release of running :S
wtf did it initially release on?

I know it released of a somewhat official bootleg. But that cant be it?
It was also on "One Million Strong" which is a great compilation and official.
But the song existed before that.

So what :S Damn I hate not knowing haha

?

That's the one I was thinking but the other one you mentioned is the right one I believe, the One Million Strong compilation but I don't remember much about it when it came out... still wondering how the eff it made it onto a pop cd.

That's the one I was thinking but the other one you mentioned is the right one I believe, the One Million Strong compilation but I don't remember much about it when it came out... still wondering how the eff it made it onto a pop cd.

:ROFLMAO:

Well biggie and 2pac are huge artist.
Maybe they got a good deal to use the song and went with it lol

Would anyone here be interested in having Lil Ya from UNLV come and talk with us here? I'm pretty sure he would be down for it, but I just wanna make sure I won't be the only one asking questions lol. He's got a ton of stories detailing the early days of Cash Money,

AMA kinda deal?

Maybe you should get questions set up before hand lol Id be keen to read anything he has to say

R-739274-1503972196-6792.jpeg.jpg

I want this so bad now you made me think off it :(

Back