Hip Hop

the euro site selling the U.G.K. also has some other classic underground '90s H-Town Rap/Hip Hop albums both very limited.
Point Blank of South Park Coalition (S.P.C.) OG rapper i believe originally from Chicago that was very important to the OG H-Town Rap/Hip Hop Scene.not available on the Bigtyme Recordz site weird because album was originally released on Bigtyme Recordz in '92.
https://www.smokeonrecords.com/product/s-p-c-point-blank-prone-to-bad-dreams-vinyl

PointBlank-Mock3-Sticker.jpg

also available Stories From The Black Book album released in '93 from OG H-Town rapper K-Rino and founder of South Park Coalition (S.P.C.) which i believe is also his debut album tho not sure.

K-Rino-Shop1-Sticker.jpg

Last edited:
the euro site selling the U.G.K. also has some other classic underground '90s H-Town Rap/Hip Hop albums
Point Blank of South Park Coalition (S.P.C.) OG rapper i believe originally from Chicago that was very important to the OG H-Town Rap/Hip Hop Scene.not available on the Bigtyme Recordz site weird because album was originally released on Bigtyme Recordz in '92.
https://www.smokeonrecords.com/product/s-p-c-point-blank-prone-to-bad-dreams-vinyl

PointBlank-Mock3-Sticker.jpg

also available '93 Stories From The Black Book album from OG H-Town rapper K-Rino and founder of South Park Coalition (S.P.C.) which i believe is also his debut album tho not sure.

K-Rino-Shop1-Sticker.jpg

Pretty sure they're not available on Big Tymer because they're not actually pressed yet.

both are very limited K-Rino is shipping out now but was not released on Bigtyme Recordz and the Point Blank says shipping out Jun 10.both hella dope albums in my opinion.

Pretty sure they're still licensed from bigtyme so it's still technically bigtyme but i get it. i only checked the link for the point blank record and saw it was shipping in june so i assumed both? good news is, i'm talking to the owner of bigtyme right now about potential future releases on mine and @The_Stoned_Ape 's vinyl sub thingahmajig.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they're still licensed from bigtyme so it's still technically bigtyme bug i get it. i only checked the link for the point blank record and saw it was shipping in june so i assumed both? good news is, i'm talking to the owner of bigtyme right now about potential future releases on mine and @The_Stoned_Ape 's vinyl sub thingahmajig.
please please try to get Vol. II: All Screwed Up and 3 'n the Mornin' (Part Two) pressed up personal grails of mine.

This is dope.. forgive my ignance but is rj payne bsf or gxfr? or is he some dude paying them for verses?
As far as I knew he was a new guy Benny had for BSF. Who knows anything anymore though, lol. We’re all members of wu tang.
Newest member of the Black Soprano Family

Back