Hip Hop

I think I remember storf saying all drops go to members first then 24hrs later it opens up publicly

So which member is gonna buy me ATLiens? hahah

I'm still technically a member so I can probably grab one for you if you want to pay for international shipping?

Griselda just taking over all of hip-hop right now?

I love staying out the loop, just heard 'Headlines' for first time just now. Shit is a classic no doubt.

The consistency of their sales tactics speaks a lot to their drug dealing days, and just listening to their lyrics these dudes absolutely know wtf they are talking about. It's nice hearing real drug dealers lay it out again...It's been mainly drug users since my man Lil Wayne took over the scene in early 2000's.

Westside's verse has to be my favorite on that.

"Ayo, out in Daytona, Rolex Daytona
Fiend hit it once, fell out into a coma
John Elliot, MAC-10s out the Rover
Might shoot 32 times for the culture
N1gga$ bagging boy, rocking Loverboy
Undercover neighbor, turn the oven on
It only had two bodies, I put another on
We sold a thousand bricks after summer gone."

Insane.

I love staying out the loop, just heard 'Headlines' for first time just now. Shit is a classic no doubt.

The consistency of their sales tactics speaks a lot to their drug dealing days, and just listening to their lyrics these dudes absolutely know wtf they are talking about. It's nice hearing real drug dealers lay it out again...It's been mainly drug users since my man Lil Wayne took over the scene in early 2000's.

Insane.

Pretty sure both Gunn and Benny done time with the Feds.. and their homey Sly Green seems to be the equivalent to the Williams brothers of NO

Insane.

Welcome to Griselda Gang where we spend $60+ shipping for a record.

Back