Hip Hop

may grab a ticket to this in hopes that I can make it, though I'm not too sure on too many of the names on the show. I'm additionally interested because I never heard of this spot but it's right near where I grew up and I can't imagine a concert venue being there, so I'm intrigued to see what it's about.

IMG_2024.jpeg

may grab a ticket to this in hopes that I can make it, though I'm not too sure on too many of the names on the show. I'm additionally interested because I never heard of this spot but it's right near where I grew up and I can't imagine a concert venue being there, so I'm intrigued to see what it's about.

View attachment 23709
i like the artwork

Question for anyone else that picked up the Rare Chandeliers vinyl. After the initial purchase, it let me stream the album via the bandcamp app for a couple days. But now there are no streaming options and on bandcamp's site, I have no option to download digital files. Anyone else notice this? Are they really not including digital files with the fucking $75+ vinyl purchase?

I also noticed that I can no longer stream The Plugs I Met from Bandcamp from my DRW purchase.

Question for anyone else that picked up the Rare Chandeliers vinyl. After the initial purchase, it let me stream the album via the bandcamp app for a couple days. But now there are no streaming options and on bandcamp's site, I have no option to download digital files. Anyone else notice this? Are they really not including digital files with the fucking $75+ vinyl purchase?

I also noticed that I can no longer stream The Plugs I Met from Bandcamp from my DRW purchase.
out of a blue I figured I would download it yesterday, which is something I almost never do, but couldn't figure out how. went to the Bandcamp app to stream it and couldn't do that either. maybe it'll have a download card, but yes it's very disappointing that there's nothing to listen to at the moment.

out of a blue I figured I would download it yesterday, which is something I almost never do, but couldn't figure out how. went to the Bandcamp app to stream it and couldn't do that either. maybe it'll have a download card, but yes it's very disappointing that there's nothing to listen to at the moment.

Yah I was definitely able to stream it on the bandcamp app after the initial purchase. I went into work after I bought it and was bumping it the whole way there.

Yah I was definitely able to stream it on the bandcamp app after the initial purchase. I went into work after I bought it and was bumping it the whole way there.

Can't speak for the ALC issue but the last few DRW releases I've purchased haven't come with a download. I've contacted them about it and basically Bas has said that the artists are not giving them the rights any longer. I wasn't too pleased about it because one of them (I can't remember which) said it came with a download when I purchased it and then it didn't. He didn't respond to that comment.

I've also had things I've purchased not show-up in my collection and not be able to download. It usually happens if it's some kind of bundle purchase but I've had it happen with just single LPs too. I usually have to contact them and it shows up eventually.

Weird that you could stream it and then you couldn't.

White variant of Look What I Became if you missed out

I now understand why represses are annoying

probly 24 dollars less than DRW after shipping. Oh well

Ok this is my offering!!!!!! Feel free to add one of those albums above if u want too!!! They've been sitting for a few weeks!

Benny the Butcher Plugs I Met black version. My get on down bundle got shipped Friday so I will send this once my gold copy arrives

Hey, if anyone is interested and wants to be apart of the PIF magic, I have The Plugs I Met sitting there, just have to post and ship another album if you claim for someone else to enjoy (US only)

Back