Hip Hop

Also, amongst all this talk of overpriced vinyl, don’t forget that both Dump Assassins and Lamb Over Rice dropped today. I’m enjoying both quite a bit.

I got a post a bit further up that also has Elcamino 2, the new Daniel Son and the new Obijuan as well. Lamb Over Rice was good just wish I wasn't familiar with two of the songs already (And that they didn't take off Riff and Domo). Good release day, can't wait for WWCD next week.

I have a couple of things I was thinking about buying from them but was waiting to see if the black LWIB showed up next week.
I saw those Fahim releases earlier in the week. They have a bunch of his releases.

Also, amongst all this talk of overpriced vinyl, don’t forget that both Dump Assassins and Lamb Over Rice dropped today. I’m enjoying both quite a bit.

I'm wiped out today but I'm gonna grab this and Dollars and Sense (which has 2 SOLID Mach Hommy Features) soon tho

Cant wait for the Dump Assassins vinyl to ship. That album was my favorite today

Last edited:
For those who wanted that Em album and don't care about color or the book. Reasonably priced edition.

For those who wanted that Em album and don't care about color or the book. Reasonably priced edition.
I really wanted the one he was selling. Sslp is my favourite Eminem album but 150 dollars before shipping I couldn't do it. Breaks my heart I wont own it

Back