Hip Hop

DJ Muggs x Tha God Fahim

@Clint Howard I can never tell if you’re just trolling or not anymore 😅 as much as I like the alternate art on a lot of those Soul Assassin LPs I think the $50 base is pushing it. See that ones sold out already, so are you liking it that much?
Apologies I was double trolling @Clint Howard if I pretended to not know what it was then surely it wasnt worth it lol sorry

I got over not grabbing Tuez-Les Tous and Kill Em All. I only splurged on Dump Assassins because I had just sold some records and had a decent vinyl budget at the time. I like the record and I’m still not convinced it was wise to spend $50 on it 🤷‍♀️

I may have asked you this before, what’s your favorite Fahim album?
I think my Top 5 would be:

1. Adamantium Dojo
2. The Dark Shogun Saga Vol. 1
3. TGIF
4. Dump Olympics: Wide Berth
5. The Tragedy of Shogun

But honestly, the dude has so many releases it's hard to narrow it down. I would definitely say Adamantium Dojo is my favorite though. It's the one I paid the most for too.

worthwhile notes from this article: Madlib Confirms Black Star Album is Done, Announces 'Bandana' Sequel with Freddie Gibbs

"Towards the end of their transmission, Lib announces a sequel to Bandana with Freddie Gibbs (tentatively titled, Montana,) a new collaborative project with Westside Gunn, and yes, the long-rumored Black Star album with Talib Kweli and Yasiin Bey, which Egon confirms is being mixed."

I feel like I should be way more excited for a GunnLib project than I actually am.

Back