Hip Hop

This record is only available for Members. Vinyl Me, Please members receive our exclusive Records of the Month and special access to other limited titles (like this one). Starting at $25/month.

Well im out lol not a member xD

Isn't the rappy album exclusive not going live till 12pm EST?
Yeah but we always see ads pop up early

Yea the one I posted isnt live yet. Believer got it!

This record is only available for Members. Vinyl Me, Please members receive our exclusive Records of the Month and special access to other limited titles (like this one). Starting at $25/month.

Well im out lol not a member xD
If you ask nicely someone may help you out lol. But also, there will be other variants of this for sure. I think one was already posted

Super excited for the Curry exclusive but not currently a member.

1) are we expecting this to sell out fast?
2) if I sign up for a membership now, is that for a May membership (meaning I get this months record), or for a June membership?

2) if I sign up for a membership now, is that for a May membership (meaning I get this months record), or for a June membership?

I think it will sell out fast.

Someone pointed out to me a while back that the forum members is no real indicator on actual members.

And its a big release with only 1000 units.

If you sign up now it's for May. Have to wait for the announcement for June.

Storf responded to me on Reddit saying he expects it to last until Tuesday when the announcement happens but if course there's no guarantee

Actually I just realized I never specified which exclusive on Reddit so I have no idea which storf says he thinks will last lmfao

I really don't see this making it to tomorrow with only 1000 copies available. I fully believe this will be Denzel's biggest album yet. It seems Loma Vista is ready to push the button on this with the speed of the physicals popping up and 2 videos being ready to go

Back