Hip Hop

I really don't see this making it to tomorrow with only 1000 copies available. I fully believe this will be Denzel's biggest album yet. It seems Loma Vista is ready to push the button on this with the speed of the physicals popping up and 2 videos being ready to go

Are u trying to upset me? Cant you lie and be like itll last a few days atleast. Damn man

Denzel Curry - ZUU
US https://shop.ultimatedenzelcurry.com/
EU VMP https://app.vinylmeplease.com/products/featured-exclusives/denzel-curry-zuu
ReleaseFormat-374648-81874.jpg
Links added.

I really don't see this making it to tomorrow with only 1000 copies available. I fully believe this will be Denzel's biggest album yet. It seems Loma Vista is ready to push the button on this with the speed of the physicals popping up and 2 videos being ready to go
Yeah the 1000 is what made me question it and recheck my post. I think I'm going to see if my friend will grab for me

That's when Denzel is officially shipping his too so this is just to allow us to choose the variant we want

Oh I get it.. I just wish they were a little more forward thinking.. like hey, why not press the album up 3 months ago so that when the ordering goes live, you have wax in hand. It's really not that difficult but hey..

Are u trying to upset me? Cant you lie and be like itll last a few days atleast. Damn man

Man if I got paid Friday and not this coming Friday I'd get ya!! I'm going back n forth with my girl as to why I need this variant today lmao and why it is the best "collector" move lol

Alright, I think I've decided to hold off on Zel for now. I don't have a significant preference between the VMP splatter and the orange on his official site. So if it sells out before Tuesday I'll just get the one off his site like I did with TA13OO

What about press quality? you think that other joint will match VMPs ?

Actually I just realized I never specified which exclusive on Reddit so I have no idea which storf says he thinks will last lmfao
I just re-upped my membership and reached out to Customer Service to see if they could swap my May record for something that isn't on the swap list (Oneness of JuJu). Here's to hoping.

I'm from Miami so I NEEDED that Curry.

What about press quality? you think that other joint will match VMPs ?

I'm making a giant assumption here but pretty confident that they're all being pressed from the same plates so they'll all be the same quality. If anything, the color used on the vmp version may degrade the audio quality slightly more than the denzel version.

Back