Hip Hop

Anybody willing to help out?
Sadly Newbury doesn't accept PayPal for pre-orders and they are the only store that doesn't accept my credit card. :(
Shoot me a PM if you feel like ordering for me as well. 😇

Does anyone have this ?

Raekwon-Only-Built-4-Cuban-Linx-2LP-Vinyl-Exclusive-2278302_1024x1024.jpg

Someone help our friend phramenma out.

He can paypal you the money then u just use your card that actually works on newbury and sort him.

jesus-please-help.jpg

If no one helps.. maybe u can rush down to the shops and buy a prepaid credit card and try that? gl bro
Thanks for trying to help me - if no one makes it in time I'll just have to get that deluxe version... :censored:

Anybody willing to help out?
Sadly Newbury doesn't accept PayPal for pre-orders and they are the only store that doesn't accept my credit card. :(
Shoot me a PM if you feel like ordering for me as well. 😇
Down to 💯
Anyone?
Thanks for trying to help me - if no one makes it in time I'll just have to get that deluxe version... :censored:

Wait, are we assuming the pre-orders on both sites are going to sell out within a week? I mean it's a per-order. I'm sure if 4K ordered it Newbury would request 4K be pressed correct?

EDIT: Just read the fine details lol limited to 500 on Newbury

Skinny Pimp vinyl coming 6/26
You heard it hear first! (Another SIC drop)

Shit man. They are coming too fast!! Lol where u see that?

Does anyone have this ?

Raekwon-Only-Built-4-Cuban-Linx-2LP-Vinyl-Exclusive-2278302_1024x1024.jpg
I have the purple edition and it is apparently the same press. Jacket is a long bit of paper rather than a proper sleeve, audio is crap but hey it's the only edition that has North Star at the end. Probably because it's ripped from the cd

From the owner of the company doing em all. Had a convo
Looks like we should expect memphis drops on the regular

Not to be a doubting thomas but I'd believe this a lot more if any of the records they apparently havve already pressed up were seen by anyone at this point. They have 1 or 2 releases so far.. no Discogs entries for either and not listed on any other website. So.. idunno

I have the purple edition and it is apparently the same press. Jacket is a long bit of paper rather than a proper sleeve, audio is crap but hey it's the only edition that has North Star at the end. Probably because it's ripped from the cd

You just killed all my ideas of buying from new lol tx for saving me grief

Back