Hip Hop

So catching up on this it looks like I missed the Newbury bandana and now have to decide if I drop $60 on the 2 lp gibbs or just get standard.

And damn @Jonathan Y I would have snagged that Str8 Killa too but didn't even see that was available

Foooooook me lad. That was quick af. Yea mane I was going to share the link. I found them yesterday after the tweet about Bandana went up on here. There were only 2 tho so (sorry guys) I couldn't risk sharing lol Sure enough there was 1 when i checked earlier

How much? I passed on this record so many times at the local spot and online cause it's a pic disc.. finally convinced myself i could live with a pic disc and they were all sold out :(

23.50 shipped

So catching up on this it looks like I missed the Newbury bandana and now have to decide if I drop $60 on the 2 lp gibbs or just get standard.

And damn @Jonathan Y I would have snagged that Str8 Killa too but didn't even see that was available

Same here bro. My dumba$$ missed the newbury version so now I gotta decide if I wanna spend $68 w/ shipping on the deluxe version. Can’t play the waiting game anymore on these exclusives.

I like the snippets I've heard so far but with the new Camo Monk up at Lowtech, Bandana deluxe today, Portrait of a Savage dropping from Loretta tomorrow and those Rome Streetz LPs on Monday from Fxck Rxp, I just can't pay $50+ for it. I hate DRW's shipping. :rolleyes:

Not to pile-on but as I've previously stated, I don't think any of those releases are worth the money they are charging for them. ridiculous shipping or not.

I finally cancelled mine after 10 email exchanges over the past few months

SHEEEESH. I just got an email. "Sorry we still have no update as far as a timeline goes. We are still waiting to receive the signed jackets back from J Cole's team. We understand and blah blah blah."

I asked where is my store credit so I can go shop for some UMG vinyl while I wait on this bullshit.

SHEEEESH. I just got an email. "Sorry we still have no update as far as a timeline goes. We are still waiting to receive the signed jackets back from J Cole's team. We understand and blah blah blah."

I asked where is my store credit so I can go shop for some UMG vinyl while I wait on this bullshit.

Wait ... haven't people already received them? So how are they still waiting on them?

Back