Hip Hop

Not to be a doubting thomas but I'd believe this a lot more if any of the records they apparently havve already pressed up were seen by anyone at this point. They have 1 or 2 releases so far.. no Discogs entries for either and not listed on any other website. So.. idunno

Yeh thats why I was asking you and others on here haha but imma put it down 2 all of em releasing so close to each other.

Im under the impression they are taking orders first.
Pressing them when they sell out.
Then shipping.

Bit of a weird process

Yeh thats why I was asking you and others on here haha but imma put it down 2 all of em releasing so close to each other.

Im under the impression they are taking orders first.
Pressing them when they sell out.
Then shipping.

Bit of a weird process

Considering it takes about 3 months to press up a record, they're going to see a lot of people demanding refunds if that's what they're doing. I'm not waiting 3 months from now for that Shawty Pimp to ship.

36 days (is the time they give on DJ Screw)
And July 8th for Shawty

I have no idea who the other people are being sold on this page but some of it is on vinyl so id assume atleast a handful of people in the world must have some vinyl in there hands from them.

DYzLKhF.jpg
Signed, sealed, delivered!
@Tillman From now on you shall go under the name of Goatman. 😇

36 days (is the time they give on DJ Screw)
And July 8th for Shawty

I have no idea who the other people are being sold on this page but some of it is on vinyl so id assume atleast a handful of people in the world must have some vinyl in there hands from them.

There was no date when I ordered Shawty Pimp. Just that it ships in 5-6 weeks. There's no way they'll have a record pressed in 5-6 weeks. As for the Screw, somebody listed one on Reddit for sale but it was a super shady listing that got deleted right away. This also feeds into my suspicion that this isn't really happening.

There was no date when I ordered Shawty Pimp. Just that it ships in 5-6 weeks. There's no way they'll have a record pressed in 5-6 weeks. As for the Screw, somebody listed one on Reddit for sale but it was a super shady listing that got deleted right away. This also feeds into my suspicion that this isn't really happening.

I think itll happen. They been selling shit for a long time that page.
You would find endless negative shit if they was ripping people.
Have faith.

Be more worried bout the quality once it arrives lol

e4b31bu8qop21.jpg

A older release they did.. so yeh they send out.

But I read this under this picture

"there is a thread on r/vaporwave about how he uses the money of preorders to ship the unmatched orders of the previous batches he sells, dragging the purchase-reception of package time for months or years. pretty awful way of talking to the others and threatening them when they dare raise the issue. "

I think itll happen. They been selling shit for a long time that page.
You would find endless negative shit if they was ripping people.
Have faith.

Be more worried bout the quality once it arrives lol

As far as I can tell, they have two total vinyl releases.. the Screw and Shawty Pimp. So not sure where you get the idea they've been selling shit for a long time? Cassettes and digital downloads are a totally different world than vinyl. If they think they're getting this vinyl pressed in that amount o f time, I got a bridge in brooklyn they might be interested in as well as my damn refund.

As far as I can tell, they have two total vinyl releases.. the Screw and Shawty Pimp. So not sure where you get the idea they've been selling shit for a long time? Cassettes and digital downloads are a totally different world than vinyl. If they think they're getting this vinyl pressed in that amount o f time, I got a bridge in brooklyn they might be interested in as well as my damn refund.

Nah they been selling that vapor wave music on vinyl for months.
Going by what I found online he just real slow with shipping/getting stock but apart from that its all good.
Itll come lol patience

The 1LP version will definitely still be available!

:) Thank you sir. Happily back to work I go!

I snagged THE LAST copy of this a couple hours ago in anticipation of Bandana after someone shared that tweet yesterday. Then 30 minutes later the Bandana pre-order went up! I seriously can't spend another penny on vinyl til the 5th. I got a Rays game to go to on Sunday and we got seats behind home plate so I know money will be spent.

I just needed that reassurance!!

e4b31bu8qop21.jpg

A older release they did.. so yeh they send out.

But I read this under this picture

"there is a thread on r/vaporwave about how he uses the money of preorders to ship the unmatched orders of the previous batches he sells, dragging the purchase-reception of package time for months or years. pretty awful way of talking to the others and threatening them when they dare raise the issue. "
Going by what I found online he just real slow with shipping/getting stock but apart from that its all good.
Itll come lol patience

Nothing you've said here has provided me with any reassurance. I'm getting really strong Ormolycka feelings from this now.

Itll come lol patience

As someone who has waited almost a year for J Cole KOD signed vinyl, I have no problem waiting 10 to 12 weeks for some Shawty Pimp volume 3

So catching up on this it looks like I missed the Newbury bandana and now have to decide if I drop $60 on the 2 lp gibbs or just get standard.

And damn @Jonathan Y I would have snagged that Str8 Killa too but didn't even see that was available

:) Thank you sir. Happily back to work I go!

View attachment 3500

I snagged THE LAST copy of this a couple hours ago in anticipation of Bandana after someone shared that tweet yesterday. Then 30 minutes later the Bandana pre-order went up! I seriously can't spend another penny on vinyl til the 5th. I got a Rays game to go to on Sunday and we got seats behind home plate so I know money will be spent.

I just needed that reassurance!!

How much? I passed on this record so many times at the local spot and online cause it's a pic disc.. finally convinced myself i could live with a pic disc and they were all sold out :(

Back