Hip Hop

Not into the sound?
I agree she is the best.
Simz is probably my second best.
Latifah 3rd
that chick on deathrow/lil kim/nicki ect are just in a pool at the end.. have great moments but generally I dont care lol

No love for Tierra Whack or Rico Nasty??

In no order:
GOATS
Lauryn Hill
Jean Grae
New GOATS
Tierra
Rico
Little Simz
Noname
Rapsody
Tank
Tink
Young MA

never 4get when she outrapped some legends imo

No love for Tierra Whack or Rico Nasty??

In no order:
GOATS
Lauryn Hill
Jean Grae
New GOATS
Tierra
Rico
Little Simz
Noname
Rapsody
Tank
Tink
Young MA

never 4get when she outrapped some legends imo

Man I forgot how many jams were on this album!! 24 Hour Karate School 🔥🔥🔥

I know. I went into it skeptical and came out with an order. Which one did you get?

I copped the white/black a couple of weeks back - still waiting on it to ship
Yea when it was first posted I listened to it and thought it was pretty good but that I didnt need it. For some reason last night I put it on again and decided I did need it.

I grabbed the gold copy, it said it should ship in 2 weeks.

Yea when it was first posted I listened to it and thought it was pretty good but that I didnt need it. For some reason last night I put it on again and decided I did need it.

I grabbed the gold copy, it said it should ship in 2 weeks.
Glad you're digging it, man. One of my favorites from last year. And my gold copy just came in. It's got that same cool marbling effect that the pink Chris Crack from Fxck Rxp had. Sounds good too.

If you guys are into the Lukah album and especially the beats, you should check out Cities Aviv (also from Memphis) who produced like 75% of the album. They are for sure different artists, but have a lot of the same musical sensibilities. Cities has been one of my favorites for a minute. These are some of my favorite tracks from him...

Got rec'd this yesterday and it was amazing
Was surprised to see Del was in this

That's a classic yo. Would be included if I continue past D on my list of underground albums from last decade / the early 90's. Are people digging through that list at all by the way? Like should I continue with it? Or perhaps just make a list in world and then attempt to make a spotify playlist out of the stuff that's available?

Back