Hip Hop

Did you listen to "For Good"? It's one of my favorite albums.

I only just now heard of them, but I haven't been into hip hop for that long. The vast majority of hip hop albums I've heard are from this decade.

I have not.. just own the first record and the 12" single for Check Fraud (which is also really dope).

As far as Hiero goes, definitely check out all the albums listed so far by Del (I Wish My Brother George Was Here was basically produced by Ice Cube's crew cause Del is Ice Cube's cousin) but No Need For Alarm was really the true birth of Del and the Hiero crew. I'd also go on to say that Del ain't even the best out of that crew, but Casual is.. and listen to all of Casual's albums but his first might be the best Hiero record to date.

And then remember that Saafir, by himself, destroyed the entire Hiero crew. Boxcar Sessions is a lost 90s classic album.

Also maybe the most famous Hiero song?

I have not.. just own the first record and the 12" single for Check Fraud (which is also really dope).

As far as Hiero goes, definitely check out all the albums listed so far by Del (I Wish My Brother George Was Here was basically produced by Ice Cube's crew cause Del is Ice Cube's cousin) but No Need For Alarm was really the true birth of Del and the Hiero crew. I'd also go on to say that Del ain't even the best out of that crew, but Casual is.. and listen to all of Casual's albums but his first might be the best Hiero record to date.

And then remember that Saafir, by himself, destroyed the entire Hiero crew. Boxcar Sessions is a lost 90s classic album.

Also maybe the most famous Hiero song?

Well honestly that KMEL hiero vs Hobo Junction battle was mass chaos. I used to be of the opinion that Saffir stole the show on casuals fear itself album but I listened to it the other day and while Saffir was great, Fear itself was still a masterpiece without Saffir.
It’s sad to hear Saffir is having health issues and is in a Wheelchair at this point in his life. I hope he recovers from whatever is wrong.

Well honestly that KMEL hiero vs Hobo Junction battle was mass chaos. I used to be of the opinion that Saffir stole the show on casuals fear itself album but I listened to it the other day and while Saffir was great, Fear itself was still a masterpiece without Saffir.
It’s sad to hear Saffir is having health issues and is in a Wheelchair at this point in his life. I hope he recovers from whatever is wrong.

I didn't even realize their beef originated from Saafir apparently showing up Cas on Fear Itself.. that's ridiculous. Fear Itself is ridiculous top-to-bottom... with or without that verse. Sad to hear that he ain't doing so well.. I reached out to him like 7 years ago trying to get some Plan Bee reissues happening but unfortunately they never happened.

On another note from the other thread.. you attended Good Life?? You must have stories.. thats the shit I want to hear about!

I didn't even realize their beef originated from Saafir apparently showing up Cas on Fear Itself.. that's ridiculous. Fear Itself is ridiculous top-to-bottom... with or without that verse. Sad to hear that he ain't doing so well.. I reached out to him like 7 years ago trying to get some Plan Bee reissues happening but unfortunately they never happened.

On another note from the other thread.. you attended Good Life?? You must have stories.. thats the shit I want to hear about!
didn't Saafir end up in a wheelchair after jumping out of an airplane that crashed during takeoff or something crazy like that?

Our T-Shirt collab with Chicago's own Underground Rap Legend M.C. Def Ski is officially shipping, and man did they come out gangsta as fuck. You wanna one up every single one of your homeboys who thinks they know it all when it comes to old school underground rap, and are tired of hearing them talk about artists like Zillakami and Brockhampton? Why not step in with this extremely limited tee, less then 50 will be made.

And while you're at it, cop one of our extremely overpriced, but very well made company stickers! (Sorry about current prices, once I get equipment delivered prices on everything will be going way down.) Any and all proceeds from this will be going to A. The Artists and B. Bettering the company.

www.CassetteCoutureClothing.com

FRONT
IMG_5263.JPG

BACK
IMG_5264.JPG

STICKER
IMG_5268.JPG

Back