Hip Hop

What colour are you going for @Believer101 ? 🤔

Who else is thinking about getting that Purple/Black marbled colour variant for From King to God? 🙋‍♂️

For me, 'Spurs 3' is my favourite Griselda song so far! That track is too motherfucking good! Conway's verse on that one is incredible and I love the energy from Benny The Butcher & Westside Gunn too! The beat is fat and I love the woozy chimes and echoing xylophone taps! Such a great track and then I love how the song flows so smoothly onto the next song "Forever Dropping' Tears', which is an amazing song too!

The production on this album is great, it has a really nice balance between gritty, dark, colourful, sparse, moody and hard-hitting! I think the production being this good on From King to God will make this one a really enjoyable album to spin! Beat Butcha's production in particular is stellar on this release! Looking forward to spinning this one on the turntable!
Yaaaaaaas Queen! That’s the one I’m going for! It’s definitely the most attractive colour variant in my opinion! It looks exquisite and opulent! 💎
Maybe I am one! 👮‍♂️🚔😈🚨
Yaaaaaaaaaas King! 👑🤝
We know this because he is never in this thread with so much enthusiasm before a drop.

I was about to say, did someone tell Nathan this isnt a VMP exclusive 🤣 :LOL:;)

It's hard to do, but when I'm feeling this way I play a couple absolute favorites and while they play go through the collection and find a handful of albums that I like, but that sorta pale in comparison to whatever is playing. Makes it easier to list em up online.
@Tillman do you want a copy of I and Love and You?

Lol he likes the obi strips for the same reason that you are so invested in the color variant you're after.. I personally prefer plain black.

We can kinda assume DRW will do a black repress of this in the not so distant future.
So youll definitely be able to get a black one way or the other.

Am I the only one seeing how fucking shit this site is right now? No ones talking about it.

Endless "server errors" and it barely loads.
Ive seen snails with quicker responses.

Back