Hip Hop

Well you know what that means then.....both us Aussie boys are going to be getting that luxurious Purple/Black marbled variant! 💎😍

Also, are you gonna get that VMP Redman Muddy Waters ROTM? I can imagine you really digging that album, especially the beats on it! 👌
Attention to detail, my good man (read their signature):

"Seeking : Stillness In Wonderland, Donuts, Madvillainy, 3 Feet High And Rising,21 Savage & Metro Boomin ‎– Savage Mode (VMP editions). (Trying to get all VMP hiphop for collecting purposes)"

Attention to detail, my good man (read their signature):

"Seeking : Stillness In Wonderland, Donuts, Madvillainy, 3 Feet High And Rising,21 Savage & Metro Boomin ‎– Savage Mode (VMP editions). (Trying to get all VMP hiphop for collecting purposes)"
Damn, you're trying to get every hip-hop VMP exclusive! That's impressive! That means you must have the VMP exclusives of Young Thug's Barter 6, Future's DS2, Mick Jenkins' The Waters & Earl Sweatshirt's I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside !!! 🔥 🔥 🔥

any DRW tips? obvious log into my account. but should I be on the Pre-orders page rather than the main page?

Apple Pay is the fastest way to checkout.

Yes.

Nice! I got one aswell. I dunno how fast they are selling tbh but I reckon we safe for them specials.
I love that cover haha

Yea the cover is really nice. Couldn’t pass this up.

If yall are doing DRW tonight consider adding these to ya cart before hand.
Get that shipping discount.
Great projects

Add whatever to ya cart before the time comes. It wont slow ya down!

Im going for OBI or nothing lol
I know you like Conway The Machine’s From King to A God, but I’m guessing you don’t love the album?

You literally purchased a vinyl record on Bandcamp that does not have an OBI strip, so why does this Conway vinyl release gotta be like “OBI or nothing”? I don’t get it! 😂

Are you like a visual person? Like do you love OBI strip’s on hip-hop albums or something? 🤔

Also, I’m curious to know why you love the OBI strip so much!

I know you like Conway The Machine’s From King to A God, but I’m guessing you don’t love the album?

You literally purchased a vinyl record on Bandcamp that does not have an OBI strip, so why does this Conway vinyl release gotta be like “OBI or nothing”? I don’t get it! 😂

Are you like a visual person? Like do you love OBI strip’s on hip-hop albums or something? 🤔

Wasnt an obi version on that single lol
If imma buy something thatll last me the rest of my life I myaswell get the OBI version if its available

you sound like a cop...or an AI trying to understand humans

Back