Hip Hop

I’ve whittled my outstanding preorders down to a respectable level. Shit was getting out of hand during the beginning of COVID. Looking to chill the fuck out as we get into fall. What do you guys have on preorder? I’ve got:

Westside Gunn - Awesome God 2
John Prine - Souvenirs
Phish - Sigma Oasis
Lynch - Season of Da Siccness
Four Tet - There is Love in You
Billy Woods - Dour Candy
Nas - King’s Disease
Tom Petty - Wildflowers
Jay Electronica - A Written Testimony
Gibbs & Alchemist - Alfredo
Fahim - Soul Eater
Koreatown Oddity - Little Dominiques Nosebleed

Soul Eater should be here any day for me. Hopefully tomorrow but probly Monday

I’ve whittled my outstanding preorders down to a respectable level. Shit was getting out of hand during the beginning of COVID. Looking to chill the fuck out as we get into fall. What do you guys have on preorder? I’ve got:

Westside Gunn - Awesome God 2
John Prine - Souvenirs
Phish - Sigma Oasis
Lynch - Season of Da Siccness
Four Tet - There is Love in You
Billy Woods - Dour Candy
Nas - King’s Disease
Tom Petty - Wildflowers
Jay Electronica - A Written Testimony
Gibbs & Alchemist - Alfredo
Fahim - Soul Eater
Koreatown Oddity - Little Dominiques Nosebleed

Alfredo
King's Disease
No One Mourns The Wicked
The Outrunners

Anyone know if all Bronson joints are sold out?

Damn I should have pulled the trigger on that Outrunners. I ended up liking it more than I expected.
Curren$y x Fraud are always on point. I was all over that one too pair with Cigarette Boats and Marina.

Fraud is really dope imo. He had some heat on the Wiz tape that just dropped too.

looks like DRW isn't limiting the number of copies and a lot the comments are begging them to limit to one.

I'm still a bit torn on the issue. I love that some are trying to box out the bots from buying all the records but I dislike that it limits us from helping each other out. I think a 2 per person limit is where it would be fair, but maybe that could be exploited too so I don't know

What colour are you going for @Believer101 ? 🤔

Who else is thinking about getting that Purple/Black marbled colour variant for From King to God? 🙋‍♂️

For me, 'Spurs 3' is my favourite Griselda song so far! That track is too motherfucking good! Conway's verse on that one is incredible and I love the energy from Benny The Butcher & Westside Gunn too! The beat is fat and I love the woozy chimes and echoing xylophone taps! Such a great track and then I love how the song flows so smoothly onto the next song "Forever Dropping' Tears', which is an amazing song too!

The production on this album is great, it has a really nice balance between gritty, dark, colourful, sparse, moody and hard-hitting! I think the production being this good on From King to God will make this one a really enjoyable album to spin! Beat Butcha's production in particular is stellar on this release! Looking forward to spinning this one on the turntable!

looks like DRW isn't limiting the number of copies and a lot the comments are begging them to limit to one.

I'm still a bit torn on the issue. I love that some are trying to box out the bots from buying all the records but I dislike that it limits us from helping each other out. I think a 2 per person limit is where it would be fair, but maybe that could be exploited too so I don't know
They need to limit it to 1 per copy! I don't wanna miss out on grabbing this album because I tried getting the purple marbled variant, then had to go back and then try and get the black variant!

Back