Hip Hop

r u fucking kidding me lol so now we get the inferior shit madesicc version

Probably sent over 64 vbr mp3s to kunaki and got them printed there..
Lynch is a cheap skate.

I am not excited about this shit. These have to be pressed, already. They definitely exist. Why not just cut Black Market out and release these with Lynch?

I am not excited about this shit. These have to be pressed, already. They definitely exist. Why not just cut Black Market out and release these with Lynch?

It wouldnt of been pressed already. Maybe a few test presses about.
Black Market might of been able to sue DRW if DRW cut them out.

But in saying that.. I wonder if theyll sue lynch lol

It wouldnt of been pressed already. Maybe a few test presses about.
Black Market might of been able to sue DRW if DRW cut them out.

But in saying that.. I wonder if theyll sue lynch lol

What makes you think they wouldn't have been pressed? The release date was set for last week.

SmartSelect_20200918-223818_Chrome.jpg

Also, if Black Market doesn't have the rights, then how do they sue? For handing over the low res cover art? Either they pressed it or they didn't. If they didn't, there's no suit, anyway. Madesicc isn't getting sued? If they did, there are obstacles. Either way, these were supposed to have been ready to ship now

Yep. It was supposed to be shipping right now. Nit happy.

I just placed my MadeSicc order

Yeah, I have no idea what to expect on the Madesicc version but not gonna lie all the super low budget level promotion and lack of communication doesn't instill much confidence even though i'm still hoping for the best . I also seen them recently say after probably 10 people asked they will have a "signed" pre-order eventually. Luckily with Amazon it's easy to cancel things but this whole release has been handled pretty horribly up to this point.

What makes you think they wouldn't have been pressed? The release date was set for last week.

View attachment 66837

Also, if Black Market doesn't have the rights, then how do they sue? For handing over the low res cover art? Either they pressed it or they didn't. If they didn't, there's no suit, anyway. Madesicc isn't getting sued? If they did, there are obstacles. Either way, these were supposed to have been ready to ship now

Black Market owns all the rights. Thats why DRW thought it was fine.

So yeah its a mess I dunno what will happen with madesicc version.

Noone couldve sued DRW for doing the press. DRW is doing it entirely for Lynch sake. They wanna do the right thing so they cancelled and now we get the no frills barebones madesicc version.

Maybe lynch has something in his contract that allows him to do his own hard copy or something.. who knows otherwise black market gonna sue lol

Black Market owns all the rights. Thats why DRW thought it was fine.

So yeah its a mess I dunno what will happen with madesicc version.

Noone couldve sued DRW for doing the press. DRW is doing it entirely for Lynch sake. They wanna do the right thing so they cancelled and now we get the no frills barebones madesicc version.

Maybe lynch has something in his contract that allows him to do his own hard copy or something.. who knows otherwise black market gonna sue lol

What makes you so sure Black Market still owns the rights? Lynch announced that he finally owned all the rights to his old material months ago. Coincidentally, that's exactly when Black Market starts running around deciding to license his shit to other labels? That adds up to you? It's fucking shady.

There's another label whose name I forget that posted about releasing 24 Deep or some shit on IG. I tagged Madesicc in the comments and they deleted the entire post. Then they kept blowing up my IG. I told them it didn't concern me and to stop messaging me and commenting on my shit. They wanted me to know it was officially licensed. Okay. Why delete it? All I did was post a tag.

Sic was releasing that "officially licensed" Koopsta Knicca too. How'd that turn out? Also, where is my Loaded? I'm not convinced Black Market still owns this shit, at all. Are they posting about it anywhere, themselves? I haven't seen it.

What makes you so sure Black Market still owns the rights? Lynch announced that he finally owned all the rights to his old material months ago. Coincidentally, that's exactly when Black Market starts running around deciding to license his shit to other labels? That adds up to you? It's fucking shady.

There's another label whose name I forget that posted about releasing 24 Deep or some shit on IG. I tagged Madesicc in the comments and they deleted the entire post. Then they kept blowing up my IG. I told them it didn't concern me and to stop messaging me and commenting on my shit. They wanted me to know it was officially licensed. Okay. Why delete it? All I did was post a tag.

Sic was releasing that "officially licensed" Koopsta Knicca too. How'd that turn out? Also, where is my Loaded? I'm not convinced Black Market still owns this shit, at all. Are they posting about it anywhere, themselves? I haven't seen it.

I thought lynch sold black market the entire rights. But no one really knows wtf is going on really.
Both parties would be lying lol

Koopsta got pulled because DJ paul wouldnt approve but koopstas people did.
Ultimately DJ paul owns the rights tho

Bourbon Outfitters
81B7nVku1sL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I thought lynch sold black market the entire rights. But no one really knows wtf is going on really.
Both parties would be lying lol

Koopsta got pulled because DJ paul wouldnt approve but koopstas people did.
Ultimately DJ paul owns the rights tho

How did he sell the rights and at what point are you referring to? The 90s? He didn't have the rights. I watched interviews with him pissed at Black Market at least 15 years ago about it. I've even met people who said they'd seen him and he couldn't perform the old shit live, because of that, at one point.

Lynch had been trying to get the rights. Then, a handful of months ago, he mentioned that he finally got his rights to everything. Black Market hasn't said a word, so this isn't an issue of who is lying, just that they're licensing something they don't necessarily own anymore. It's not a coincidence that right when X-Raided gets out and Lynch finally starts planning to re-release everything, Black Market starts licensing shit out and there are delays and production halts on all of it. Something is up. You just made a definitive statement that they own the rights. I'm not convinced.

At the time of the DRW agreement they did.
DRW isn't one to do boots and is always on the level as far as I know.

How does that support anything other than what's happening? They aren't ones to do boots and they are openly canceling this release, because they stated that "there is too much unclear" and that they don't want to release something that they don't "fully support." So, it seems pretty clear that they aren't sure that they even have the rights -- or, at minimum, are in the right -- to do this, so they aren't going to. Black Market is known for being shady as fuck, so, to be all gung-ho throwing your support behind them in a scenario like this is an odd move for anyone that's a fan of Lynch, at all. Who are they going to sue? If they have all these contracts that are going to hold up, wouldn't it be breach of contract for DRW to back out? Or.. maybe not, if it's not a joint venture and they just sold the rights, but Madesicc clearly isn't afraid to of legal action against them putting it out.

The problem that I'm having with your statements is that, while nobody else seems to be sure what's going on, especially De Rap Winkel, you're positive enough to straight up claim that Black Market owns the rights and that they are going to sue everyone. That sounds bogus as fuck to me. Also, you're suggesting that maybe something in Lynch's contract would allow him to do a "hard copy." What contract are you even referring to? Lynch hasn't been signed to Black Market since at least 2002.

I don't know. Maybe I'll stop reading what De Rap Winkel says and just wait for the inside scoop from you. You've already claimed to know that Black Market owns the rights to Lynch's discography, that no copies of the album have been pressed, and that Black Market is ready to sue. I don't know where you're getting your information from, but I do know that Madesicc is pretty convinced that they own the rights and that DRW is uncertain enough to pull their release, which was supposed to drop a full week ago. Meanwhile, Kevin at Sic Records felt bad enough that he was trying to offer money to Lynch over it, but couldn't get a response. What it seems like is that, since Lynch doesn't exactly have his finger on the pulse of what's going on and he isn't hip to DRW or what's happening in the world at large beyond his small bubble, he's not even willing to cooperate and speak to anyone who made a deal with Black Market. He wants it all shut down. My guess is that DRW has been trying to work something out, until they just hit a point where they couldn't anymore, so they pulled it.

Last edited:
Yoooo @Jmcg85 - Did you end up picking up a copy of Conny The Machine’s From King to A God?!? 🙏🤔

I remember you placed From King to A God in your favourite hip-hop albums of 2020 so far! So I figured you’d probably pick up a copy.....but I didn’t see you in this forum when the vinyl dropped! 👀
I did I got a standard black copy 🔥 its what I wanted anyway. When there is too many variants I always end up going for standard. Did you get a copy? I was too busy to drop by yesterday. I hope everyone in here got sorted 🙏

Anyone know if all Bronson joints are sold out?

Damn I should have pulled the trigger on that Outrunners. I ended up liking it more than I expected.
Hey btw I just saw the black Outrunners is still up and available if you were interested. Only the green swirl is sold out:

I did I got a standard black copy 🔥 its what I wanted anyway. When there is too many variants I always end up going for standard. Did you get a copy? I was too busy to drop by yesterday. I hope everyone in here got sorted 🙏
Ohhh I'm so happy to hear you got yourself a copy! 😍 🔥🔥🔥😍

Yeah, I got a copy! I woke up at 2:45am, and was very lucky to have snagged the (luxurious & opulent) purple marble variant! I cannot wait for the vinyl to arrive! Looking really forward to spinning the album! Still obsessed with the song "Spurs 3"! 💎

PS - The black variant was my second favourite! I liked it a lot with the album cover! 👌

Back