Hip Hop

Black copy of Machine already has bids up to $120. Where were these people all day!
Omg, I hope that when they drop WWCD on vinyl, they at least do 5,000 units minimum because that album was really big and Conway’s album sold out 3,000 copies within 3 hours!

Also, when I try and get WWCD, I’m definitely going to try and get a nice colour variant because I got a nice colour variant for Conway’s From King to A God!

The only other Griselda project I want on vinyl but obviously missed out was Westside Gunn’s Supreme Blientele! That’s my 3rd favourite project under the Griselda group!

Also, I just want to say that the fact that Conway The Machine’s album sold 3000 units in under 3 hours proves that the vinyl hobby is still going strong amongst consumers, and won’t be dying out anytime soon! 💯

It makes me really happy that there are still many people consuming and buying vinyl! Looks like many vinyl drops will still keep coming and businesses will stay in business! ♥️

Also great knowing Billie Eilish’s debut nearly sold 200,000 vinyl copies already, as that’s an album from 2019! Maybe vinyl really is as popular as it’s ever been in the last 5 years right now in 2020! 🔥🔥🔥

Also, I just want to say that the fact that Conway The Machine’s album sold 3000 units in under 3 hours proves that the vinyl hobby is still going strong amongst consumers, and won’t be dying out anytime soon! 💯

It makes me really happy that there are still many people consuming and buying vinyl! Looks like many vinyl drops will still keep coming and businesses will stay in business! ♥

Also great knowing Billie Eilish’s debut nearly sold 200,000 vinyl copies already, as that’s an album from 2019! Maybe vinyl really is as popular as it’s ever been in the last 5 years right now in 2020! 🔥🔥🔥
Thoughts @Woob_woob ? You think vinyl industry/hobby will stay popular for a long time?

Omg, I hope that when they drop WWCD on vinyl, they at least do 5,000 units minimum because that album was really big and Conway’s album sold out 3,000 copies within 3 hours!

Also, when I try and get WWCD, I’m definitely going to try and get a nice colour variant because I got a nice colour variant for Conway’s From King to A God!

The only other Griselda project I want on vinyl but obviously missed out was Westside Gunn’s Supreme Blientele! That’s my 3rd favourite project under the Griselda group!

WWCD is a Shady release. Is there some new info about it getting a physical?

Back