Hip Hop

Y - you have to always tell Paypal to use Euros or whatever currency and let your credit card company do the conversion, but check your card company's fees. Mine just seems to do the straight conversion whatever the exchange rate is that day (or the surcharge is minimal) but others charge a fee like Paypal.
I have no foreign transaction fees on this card which is why I used it. But of course I got scammed from paypal in the process. Guess I'll know for future but that's some super anti consumer shit to just charge that without proper notice or ability to set a different default.

I feel like paypal continually gets worse every time they make updates. I'm a little salty but at least I learned my lesson now I guess and it's not TOO big a loss in the end.

I have no foreign transaction fees on this card which is why I used it. But of course I got scammed from paypal in the process. Guess I'll know for future but that's some super anti consumer shit to just charge that without proper notice or ability to set a different default.

I feel like paypal continually gets worse every time they make updates. I'm a little salty but at least I learned my lesson now I guess and it's not TOO big a loss in the end.

I mean I feel guilty using Paypal period considering the Peter Thiel affiliation. Seriously Fuck Peter Thiel

Have paypal one touch set up and be signed in as well. Makes stuff smoother. Going to be hell trying from my phone in a dealership parking lot but imma go for a not so wanted variant or black. Good luck everyone.

Fuck car dealing with a lemon but I’m in a new whip so whatvevahhhhh. Thanks to you guys for all grabbing extras and helping those of us out that weren’t able to grab one. 🙏 have a good weekend everyone and here’s to Crime on Monday!

Last edited:
Back