Hip Hop

L'ORANGE

New vinyl patterns available now for The Night Took Us In Like Family, The Orchid Days & Time? Astonishing! All available now at the MMG store!

Don't hear alot of talk about Hus Kingpin on this board but one of his classic mixtapes from 2014 is getting the double vinyl treatment from Item Records, who did the CRIMEAPPLE Perfect 1 & 2 LPs. They also have some stuff in stock from Ankhlejohn, Camo Monk and Estee Nack amongst others, if you're looking to combine shipping. Releasing Wednesday...

It's so old, you can DL the mixtape on Datpiff...

Just realized WSG has a feature on this (Daringer on production) and it also features one of my favorite Mach verses of all time...

Last edited:
Don't hear alot of talk about Hus Kingpin on this board but one of his classic mixtapes from 2014 is getting the double vinyl treatment from Item Records, who did the CRIMEAPPLE Perfect 1 & 2 LPs. They also have some stuff in stock from Ankhlejohn, Camo Monk and Estee Nack amongst others, if you're looking to combine shipping. Releasing Wednesday...

It's so old, you can DL the mixtape on Datpiff...

View attachment 4519

I've fucked with Hus for like 7 years now, had aa chance to work with him too.. good dude. But I ain't paying that premium price for any of his records. Especially considering you can get that other mixtape of his for like 20 bucks

Is there any particular reason De Rap Winkle charges so much for shipping? Or are they just full of s***? Daupe has way better quality sleeves and charges a fraction of the price for shipping.
Maybe because they ship from the Netherlands? No idea, but they are, by far, the worst. Daupe, Fxck Rxp (Germany), Lowtech (Austria) all ship for about half what they charge or less.

Back