Hip Hop

What is the backstory for all these dudes using these European countries for their music?

The Euros dominate the rap vinyl market, especially when it comes to rare / limited edition stuff. also, most of this rap is very sample-heavy which means a lot of US labels won't touch the stuff. I'm still a little shocked that there aren't more North American labels doing it though.

Just wanted to say I gave this a listen and he's got some bars. I dig it. Felt like he might be an artist that would've been signed to Anticon back in the day. I hope he keeps going. Would like to hear a whole project. Let me know if one comes together. Would totally send some $upport his way.
“Kinda like old Sole, with an old soul, plus I’m new”
Bar I heard on something he has coming up... the anticon thing is such a huge compliment. He took that to heart, trust me, everything will be shared 👐 we got the Wu hands! 🤣

Gambino always pulls in the big numbers.

He one of them artist who can perfectly capture RNB/Hiphops attention with little effort.

R-12715460-1543719367-7784.jpeg.jpg

Got this in the mail today. It somehow manages to sound better in someways then I expected but also average in other parts.

I’ve been reading the comments on Discogs of various pressings and it’s a mixed bag for sure.

I dont mind being in the experience on SPECIAL albums but generally Id agree it be annoying fkin around with 7inches lol

But this particular album is one of the legendary titles. So its fine for this one I feel.

Back