Hip Hop

I dont go out of my way to listen to danny brown but when he is on a track its pretty entertaining.

He like a stereotypical crackhead that can actually flow lol

And his interview with A$AP Rocky is probably one of the best interview styled videos ive ever seen

Q Tip
Q-TIP!!!!

EDIT: Jinx where is mah soda!?

I knew there was a reason I was excited about it.

I’m not trying to be funny but executive producing an album and producing an album are two different things. Q-Tip is executive producing the album. He is not the sole producer of the album.

Ahh, I missed that before I apparently forgot who it was. Still, makes me interested.

I dont go out of my way to listen to danny brown but when he is on a track its pretty entertaining.

He like a stereotypical crackhead that can actually flow lol

And his interview with A$AP Rocky is probably one of the best interview styled videos ive ever seen
I've always had a hard time with Danny Brown. Sometimes it seems like he goes out of his way to talk about somebody sucking his dick in every single verse he is on, which gets old real fast to me. Especially when he can be so entertaining, interesting and clever.

I've always had a hard time with Danny Brown. Sometimes it seems like he goes out of his way to talk about somebody sucking his dick in every single verse he is on, which gets old real fast to me. Especially when he can be so entertaining, interesting and clever.

Thats why I dont chase his music but I LOVE when he a surprise feature on someone elses album.
Dude is crazy interesting and has skills.

And funny AF

Surpised there hasn't been more chatter about this Zel album. It's his best by far imo. I definitely prefer when he just makes good rap music instead of trying to be some profound artist, and this shit slaps from front to back!

Surpised there hasn't been more chatter about this Zel album. It's his best by far imo. I definitely prefer when he just makes good rap music instead of trying to be some profound artist, and this shit slaps from front to back!
It is his best, I agree there, but it's not one of the better rap albums of the year for me. I'm enjoying it, just not as much as everyone else seems to be (which also could describe how I feel about Zel overall)

He is the subject of the latest Status Ain't Hood

This is what holds back Ta13oo for me. Even in interviews it seems like he wanted to be profound but didn't have much to say, while a love letter to Miami is a more unique and organic album concept

Back