Hip Hop

I AM SO HAPPY BOOGIE IS GETTING A VINYL RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought it was a solid album. Nothing great but overall pretty good. Not sure I need it on vinyl but also my wife gets BN educator discounts so maybe?

Thought it was a solid album. Nothing great but overall pretty good. Not sure I need it on vinyl but also my wife gets BN educator discounts so maybe?

Nice! Yea I loved this album. It reminds me of something between Kendrick and Isaiah but still super unique. I anticipate him only getting better so might as well start by buying the debut before album 2 comes along.

I mean it is one of my favorites of 2019 without a doubt right next to Grey Area, IGOR, and Injury Reserve

Lol funny thing is, when it came out, I tweeted him and said how you gonna call the album Everything's For Sale, but there is no physicals!?!? 5 months later almost. They finally show up!!

I wish I was so easy to please :( I cant think of one 2019 release thats blown me away yet.

Im just 2 picky :(

I cant wait til the end of the year where I can read my 2 fav reviewers top 10 2019 albums lol I always find gems in them I miss.

dave-psychodrama-cover.webp

little-simz-grey-area-cover.webp

billy-woods-hiding-places-cover.webp

Only albums Im considering buying so far this year.

Last edited:
Back