Hip Hop

Y'all think Yandhi is really gonna happen? We have apparent confimations of Ye in Miami recording with Nicki, Lil Wayne, Timbaland, Ty Dolla, Migos & 2 Chainz...Lots of potential for this roll out to be huge.

Jet Life alumni 'Trademark Da Skydiver' who left the record label at one point, mainly due to musical and cash disputes/interpersonal issues that everyone goes though. But there joint tracks were always, to this day are some of my favorites. Have always wanted an EP of just Spitta Trademark.

Well to keep the story short Trademark left Jet Life in any major role, and started releasing projects through various indie record labels.
They are all fantastic, 3 of which being a whole concept series..but the one that got to vinyl was Flamingo Barnes 2 : Ming Royal - STRAIGHT BANGER. If you ever see it in a store pick it up, cause they are just impossible to find online.

Y'all think Yandhi is really gonna happen? We have apparent confimations of Ye in Miami recording with Nicki, Lil Wayne, Timbaland, Ty Dolla, Migos & 2 Chainz...Lots of potential for this roll out to be huge.

Kanye has enough material made in the last 5 years to push out multiple albums.
Most of the features he does he puts them in the bank.

I think the probability of it coming out this year is about the 60% mark but kanye is his own worst enemy.
If he doesnt like every detail he wont release it this year.
Just constant reworks and tweaks.

The stories about chance and other musicians being the ones that pushed kanye to drop certain songs on the album just shows me he cant pull the trigger on his own and needs someone to push him to drop shit. Dude is unsure of himself regardless of the ego he portrays.

I wish kanye got in the habbit of dropping mixtapes on the regular.
So we got a steady stream of music.

Id even love for him to release some of that churchy shit he been doing lately (small live concerts).

I wish kanye got in the habbit of dropping mixtapes on the regular.
So we got a steady stream of music.

Id even love for him to release some of that churchy shit he been doing lately (small live concerts).
I mean by all accounts that exactly what Yandhi will be - The one full official track we've got so far, 'We'll Find A Way is a very gospel r&b inspired track. And if the rest of the snippets we've got from Sunday Serivce, this whole project will be retrospective of his past music with gospel overtones along with a few new tracks such as this one. And the rendition of 'Ghost Town' is flawless.

I mean by all accounts that exactly what Yandhi will be - The one full official track we've got so far, 'We'll Find A Way is a very gospel r&b inspired track. And if the rest of the snippets we've got from Sunday Serivce, this whole project will be retrospective of his past music with gospel overtones along with a few new tracks such as this one. And the rendition of 'Ghost Town' is flawless.

I am pretty pumped for it tbh
Say what you want about the guy but his music is near flawless most of the time

I haven't been a fan of recent Future but I'm really enjoying SAVE ME. It's hard to explain, but there's an off-kilter melody to his projects that I tend to like and it seems to be back on this EP. Maybe I just like heartbroken Future the moment before he spirals out of control.

53271789_079_b

why did u only grab 1? I see a bunch of things in that pic

shouldve grabbed the entire lot man lol if its on the curb it aint really theft but fk em if they throwing shit out there they cant care much anyway
because I was on my way to work and couldn't stop to grab boxes of vinyl and had no way to carry all of it. I went back to the spot on my lunch break to try and grab more but nothing was left

because I was on my way to work and couldn't stop to grab boxes of vinyl and had no way to carry all of it. I went back to the spot on my lunch break to try and grab more but nothing was left

I wouldve took my time taking it all.
Slammed my face on the brick wall once I had it all.
Went to work and say I got robbed sorry for being late.

Win Win.

Hahaha Round 2 begins.

The dude actually made some effort this time after that shit ass round 1.

Yeh I get be the bigger man stuff but lethal better return on this Im enjoying this beef now haha

Back