Hip Hop

Yea i watched when it came out way back when. I disagreed then. Still do now. The album is solid from top to bottom and JID , Em, and 6lack killed their features

EDIT: if he wasn't Shady records I gurantee the album gets a strong 7 light 8 imo. Fantano dislikes Eminem and the stans. Alot
And also, why would one person's opinion affect how I/we would feel anyway?

I wish I was so easy to please :( I cant think of one 2019 release thats blown me away yet.

Im just 2 picky :(

I cant wait til the end of the year where I can read my 2 fav reviewers top 10 2019 albums lol I always find gems in them I miss.

Man, really!?!?

Rico Nasty - Anger Management?
Simz - Grey Area??
Quelle Chris - Guns???
Boogie - Everything's for Sale????
Lizzo - Cuz I Love you?????
Your Old Droog - IWEC?????
Injury Reserve!!!!?!??!?!
IGOR!?!??!?
ZUU!?!?!?

I know there isn't mainstream horrorcore releases, but I have been blown away by half these maybe more!!!!

dave-psychodrama-cover.webp

little-simz-grey-area-cover.webp

billy-woods-hiding-places-cover.webp

Only albums Im considering buying so far this year.

Nice, loved Hiding Places and ofc Grey Area. Actually haven't gotten around to Dave yet

Man, really!?!?

Rico Nasty - Anger Management?
Simz - Grey Area??
Quelle Chris - Guns???
Boogie - Everything's for Sale????
Lizzo - Cuz I Love you?????
Your Old Droog - IWEC?????
Injury Reserve!!!!?!??!?!
IGOR!?!??!?
ZUU!?!?!?

I know there isn't mainstream horrorcore releases, but I have been blown away by half these maybe more!!!!

Have you heard the state of horrorcore? Its dead af man lol If I waited for horrorcore releases id only have like 10 albums in my collection xD
Most of it is bad or meh.
The bigger albums even people not in HC love.

Gravediggaz/Flatlinerz/Brotha Lynch Hung/Tyler, The Creator/Big L/Ganksta NIP/Insane Poetry/Esham/Necro/Three 6 Mafia ect ect

Mostly all old shit aswell lol

So not being horrorcore isnt a factor.
I just like WELL produced albums that stand out. Are unique.

A million r appers in the world and more each day with the same boring generic shit. Im a unique chaser.

Some big albums coming tho..

Die Antwoords last album.
A$AP Rocky
A$AP Mob
Potentially a 2pac release (Doubtful)
PHFAT
King ISO
Childish Gambino
Kanye West
Maybe a Kendrick Lamar project

His A&R described his new album as being his Southerplayalisticadillacmusik. Also described it as "Cilvia Demo the LP" and "a more upbeat Cilvia Demo"
Zay said on one of his IG lives a while back that this might be his last album. If the album is as good as Cilvia Demo, or even better than Cilvia Demo, I think that'd be a good stopping point.

I saw that!! I hope it isn't true though. I don't want him to stop. Regardless if he goes 3 for 3. I want 4 for 4 hahaha

Reactions: oak
Back