Hip Hop

@Enaz Fox have you been able to figure out a release date on Curren$y's -Gran Turismo? Really don't wanna miss that drop. I also remember seeing another Curren$y drop coming soon (not the LNDN DRGS) but I can't remember what it was...perhaps another Statik Selektah joint?

Not what I was referring too, but it looks like we got another Curren$y to look out for - "With the release of the GT Films-directed music video comes confirmation that the Jet Life members are planning a Plan of Attack album, reportedly released on Babygrande Records, as well as a nationwide tour coming this Fall."

@Enaz Fox have you been able to figure out a release date on Curren$y's -Gran Turismo? Really don't wanna miss that drop. I also remember seeing another Curren$y drop coming soon (not the LNDN DRGS) but I can't remember what it was...perhaps another Statik Selektah joint?

Not what I was referring too, but it looks like we got another Curren$y to look out for - "With the release of the GT Films-directed music video comes confirmation that the Jet Life members are planning a Plan of Attack album, reportedly released on Babygrande Records, as well as a nationwide tour coming this Fall."
I haven’t heard anything!

Just caught this amazing Nardwuar interview with Bones. And I gotta say it gave me a completely new perspective on him, and also him detailing the history of his families involvement in the 60s/70s/80s music industry. And it insane that Todd Rundgren of all people has chilled with Bones many times since he was a kid and was very supportive of his music lol. I also just really respect the hustle behind this guys mission after hearing all the stuff they are involved in...How the fuck is none of that on vinyl?

I would do so many things to get Unrendered on vinyl.

I happen to deal with a group who does vinyl re-releases, mainly old school southern stuff. But we were actually just talking about reaching out to him to see if he'd be down for an artist approve;proffered grey-market vinyl release. I say grey-market cause the samples make doing this 100% legitimately not feasibile, considering I doub't we could sell for me then 500 of thse.

You can check out some of our olderdesigns at casssettecoutureclothing.com or teespring.com/stores/cassette-couture - Most everything is sold out right now, but I do have stuff up on the teepsring, since that is all being dropped shipped (and im my opinion their prints are some of the highesty quality yet as they are using these new $14,000 direct to garment printers.

Last edited:
I'd def say to go for it. There's clearly a market for his merch since all his clothes stuff is selling out, and I think a lot of Bones fans would love to see some wax for him.
Not sure if he'd be hard to contact or not tho. Can't tell how far he takes the mystique thing.
If you watch that Nardwuar video he seems like a very down to earth and humble dude. That's really want made me think it might be possible. The questions would come down to contractual negotiations. I feel pretty confident that Bones has the money to do this shit on his own if he wanted to, but another issue with releasing his stuff on vinyl is the uncleared samples...and if you're only flipping 500-1000 records that might not create enough capital to get everyone paid. Unless you go with the Daupe strategy and just have endless ultra limited merch that just adds the fuck up quickly.

Reactions: oak
I'd assume cause it's his only full length vinyl release, and his die-hard fans had to have it.
and somehow I found boxes of them by the garbage... ha ha. I never even listened to it. I feel like I need to keep it simply because if the "value". I actually tried to sell it on Discogs but for some reason could never set up a seller account to my PayPal so I just gave up

and somehow I found boxes of them by the garbage... ha ha. I never even listened to it. I feel like I need to keep it simply because if the "value". I actually tried to sell it on Discogs but for some reason could never set up a seller account to my PayPal so I just gave up
Yeah I personally didn't enjoy the project but I highly suggest you getting your money on those! Definitely one of those releases that will start dropping in price over the next month significantly, so get it while the pickings are good.

Yeah I personally didn't enjoy the project but I highly suggest you getting your money on those! Definitely one of those releases that will start dropping in price over the next month significantly, so get it while the pickings are good.
yeah, I wasn't even looking to sell it for the going rate of $150, but much less. I will have to try to get the seller account to work again, I don't know why I was having so much trouble last time.

Yeah, that makes sense. Hopefully those vinyl gifts he got from Nard will make him fall in love with the medium n start opening up to the possibility of pressing his shit.
Oh he's definitely opened up to the media. They did the interview in his house, and his vinyl collection is absolutely insane.

Not to mention Spitta has been releasing more vinyl now then he ever has in his whole carrer. Just this past year we got atleast 4-6 drops. Prior to that, for years, all you had was Stoned Immaculate & Carrollton Heist. Now we got a couple more to come, so like a total of 12 vinyl releases. When just 4 or 5 years ago we only had 2. And the other 10 have all come within this past year...Pilot Talk Trilogy gotta be comming. If they do a really nice box-set release w/ a t-shirt I will drop stupid money on that shit.

Last edited:
yeah, I wasn't even looking to sell it for the going rate of $150, but much less. I will have to try to get the seller account to work again, I don't know why I was having so much trouble last time.
Have you been paying your invoices? I've had a couple times where I forgot to pay my montly invoice and resulted in a 30 day shut down of buying and selling. (I really wish Discogs & eBAY would just integrate all of the fees in the intial transaction, and totally avoid any need for the monthly fee.

Have you been paying your invoices? I've had a couple times where I forgot to pay my montly invoice and resulted in a 30 day shut down of buying and selling. (I really wish Discogs & eBAY would just integrate all of the fees in the intial transaction, and totally avoid any need for the monthly fee.
yeah, I pay everything ASAP. if I remember correctly it had to do with linking my PayPal account to my Discogs account. that was probably a year ago so the details are fuzzy, I will try again and see if I can figure it out

yeah, I pay everything ASAP. if I remember correctly it had to do with linking my PayPal account to my Discogs account. that was probably a year ago so the details are fuzzy, I will try again and see if I can figure it out
You have to have a verified PayPal account. I had to link a credit card and my bank to my PayPal and then had no issues. Hope that helps.

Back