Hot Take/ Musical Confession Thread!

The enhancement effects of weed and other drugs on music is vastly overrated and overstated.
I agree and people who can't enjoy anything unless on weed are super annoying but I also think that music is a totally different experience on weed or other drugs. I also tend to notice more detail in the mix subtle instrumentation and I think that's really cool.
Also if you have to be high to listen to an album its probably shit

I agree and people who can't enjoy anything unless on weed are super annoying but I also think that music is a totally different experience on weed or other drugs. I also tend to notice more detail in the mix subtle instrumentation and I think that's really cool.
Also if you have to be high to listen to an album its probably shit
I agree. I am super liberal on my views on substance use. I have no problem with the use. It's only pathetic when there's the need (*Not including palliative drugs or ones that are mental health related).

A hot take for a very spefic group on here.
Wish You Were Here is a better "listened while stoned "album and a "listen sober" album than Darkside of The Moon.
I’ve had some of the best times with Dark Side Of The Moon and some mushrooms or L.

That being said, what @Chucktshoes said is the absolute truth. Music is a drug in of itself. Don’t need anything else.

Love Coldplay - old, middle and new.
Exactly. The last ep had Brian eno involved on the non featured tracks. Chris needs to get his head out of his ass and leave the feature heavy edm stuff for a side project. Let the band thrive. Let ole sour puss Brian eno take charge again

Also I think several people really don’t care for Coldplay but I think a majority of their “meh” take is from the joke on 40 year old virgin. What I mean by that is that for many , their view of Coldplay because of joke but their passion didn’t make Coldplay the next nickelback where they are the band to just pile on the jokes.

I don’t believe there is a thing called guilty pleasures. You like something or you don’t.

Back