Hot Take/ Musical Confession Thread!

Perfect response for this thread. 😅 In high school I was really into Radiohead, In Rainbows came out around that time and hooked me in (I had heard their singles and stuff prior). Nothing after that connected with with me (I enjoyed King of Limbs and Moon Shaped, just not as much as the earlier stuff) though and this Wand album hit all of the check boxes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edit: I should have said made a better 90’s Radiohead album. That would have more accurately represented my hot takes intention. 🤣

Last edited:
Perfect response for this thread. 😅 In high school I was really into Radiohead, In Rainbows came out around that time and hooked me in (I had heard their singles and stuff prior). Nothing after that connected with with me (I enjoyed King of Limbs and Moon Shaped, just not as much as the earlier stuff) though and this Wand album hit all of the check boxes. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I can understand that (although I think A Moon Shaped Pool is a masterpiece personally). I just think that saying one album is better than the last 19 years of a band's career is putting a lot of pressure on it, lol. But then again what are hot takes without a little exaggeration?

I can understand that (although I think A Moon Shaped Pool is a masterpiece personally). I just think that saying one album is better than the last 19 years of a band's career is putting a lot of pressure on it, lol. But then again what are hot takes without a little exaggeration?

Edit to my response and initial post should hopefully dial back that pressure a bit and better represent my initial hot takes intention. I do think that highly of this album though, so hope others check it out based on this.

Back