Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Cogs has them pretty cheap usually...which ones you still need? I’ll keep an eye out :)
I'm not sure which ones exist 😁 . I had a bunch pop up as suggestions on Discogs. I don't know of Capitol reissued them all or not. I got Just, My Iron Lung, Karma Police, No Surprises, 2+2=5, and Pyramid Song.

You still need them :
Creep
Drill
Fake plastic trees
High and dry
Paranoid android
Street spirit
Do they all have US Capitol reissues? That seems like my most economical way. So far Just and My Iron Lung sounded great. Karma Police Side B had some distortion on the vocals. I haven't listened to the other 3. 2+2=5 looks pretty scuffed so I'm expecting some problems.

Do they all have US Capitol reissues? That seems like my most economical way. So far Just and My Iron Lung sounded great. Karma Police Side B had some distortion on the vocals. I haven't listened to the other 3. 2+2=5 looks pretty scuffed so I'm expecting some problems.
Yes...there was a us and euro release for them...I would check cogs ...atleast you will know condition of Vinyl

Yes...there was a us and euro release for them...I would check cogs ...atleast you will know condition of Vinyl
Discogs is confusing on these. It will say On sale from $25 but the cheapest one that shows up is $40. I just keep an eye out and piece them together

It's what I've been nervous about too as I've been shopping for one recently too @gaporter . I think I'll have to raise my budget a bit if I want to bite on a good one
I definitely paid too much for mine, but the listing said the vinyl was unplayed so I figured it was about as close to "mint" as I could get without forking over an absolutely obscene amount. It said that it was missing CD1 too but I don't care about that too much since unless I'm mistaken that's just the original In Rainbows on CD which I already have anyways.

Back