Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Yeah I grabbed both from my local about 5 years ago for around $20 a piece...good thing is that they are pretty thick slabs of vinyl though :)
I would too at that price. The covers for those look pretty clean and almost legit releases so I assume they are at least more well done than the 'Before Computers...'boot i have.

It's all good. Honestly I was intrigued but at least for me this seems more like the kind of thing where, if I saw it in a record store for a decent price, I'd pick it up but otherwise I'm not gonna seek it out. I appreciate the help tho 💙 maybe @ThePakoBuelna will snag that instead?

Nah, I'm good too on this one. Don't like that it's kind of chopped up from the whole show lol. Maybe if I see them in the wild too 🤘

Those Canada boots do look awesome though, have them on my want list.

Anybody get a chance to listen to that Glastonbury 97 LP yet? Wondering how it sounds.

also...y’all don’t wanna know what I “paid” for my in rainbows box set... 😜
Just arrived and playing now. I'm pleasantly surprised. It's well pressed etc. Pretty dynamic all around Vocals are a little muddy here and there but that's probably the mix from the show board. Grab it if you can find it. It's a better press than many "new" "official" presses these days.

I have two 'from the basement' audio rips in FLAC if anyone needs 'em. TKOL and In Rainbows.
Anyone have the Thumbs Down webcast (2007) in high-res files?

This is weird... I've been listening to a 70s playlist, and keyed in on the Hollies' song The Air That I Breathe.

As I listened to it a few more times, I thought it would make an excellent cover if done by Radiohead.
Today I searched a bit online and found that there's already a connection, is it possible I remembered this in my subconscious?

And now I've heard the Phil Everly version!

Last edited:
Just arrived and playing now. I'm pleasantly surprised. It's well pressed etc. Pretty dynamic all around Vocals are a little muddy here and there but that's probably the mix from the show board. Grab it if you can find it. It's a better press than many "new" "official" presses these days.
I grabbed that one that day for $15 shipped. It en route as we speak.

Back