Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Anybody get a chance to listen to that Glastonbury 97 LP yet? Wondering how it sounds.

also...y’all don’t wanna know what I “paid” for my in rainbows box set... 😜

Anybody get a chance to listen to that Glastonbury 97 LP yet? Wondering how it sounds.

Is that an official release? I think I had a CD of that show back in the day.

I ordered one and it should arrive soon. Stuck at USPS somewhere at the moment. It's "unofficial" but I've heard it sounds great. I'll report back...if it ever shows up.

I ordered one and it should arrive soon. Stuck at USPS somewhere at the moment. It's "unofficial" but I've heard it sounds great. I'll report back...if it ever shows up.

I'm interested. Where did you grab this?

I’ve got a chance to grab one for around $15 shipped. Think I’m gonna take the chance.

I have a few boots of Radiohead...mainly these:

They’re alright...the Lolla I grabbed cuz I was at the show

I have a few boots of Radiohead...mainly these:

They’re alright...the Lolla I grabbed cuz I was at the show
My local has those Brighter North ones, and a few others. I'd get them if they were cheaper, but they have them $35 a pop which is pretty pricey for some boots.

Back