Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

I think it speaks to the fact that, back in 2007, people mostly bought these things to actually play them rather than flip them, which makes a "mint" one rare. I overpaid for mine a bit because I jumped at the opportunity to pick up one with unplayed vinyl, since that's as "mint" as one of these will come nowadays without dropping serious money (even more serious money, at least). But that being said, mine didn't include CD1 so it still technically had something "wrong" with it.
Just buy a cd and put it in the box😂

I think it speaks to the fact that, back in 2007, people mostly bought these things to actually play them rather than flip them, which makes a "mint" one rare. I overpaid for mine a bit because I jumped at the opportunity to pick up one with unplayed vinyl, since that's as "mint" as one of these will come nowadays without dropping serious money (even more serious money, at least). But that being said, mine didn't include CD1 so it still technically had something "wrong" with it.
Yea--I agree. Flipping is at a whole other level now. I remember when it came out and the price was astronomical for me at the time hah. Even as recently as last year I toyed with buying one and they were selling for around $90 on ebay and I thought it was too much for me to spend. Kicking myself a bit.

I probably should have/would have paid a bit more for a minty one...the vinyl sounds THAT good on it.

Also, if I buy a 2nd box to frankenbox it and it has a CD, now I know who to send it to! 😁

Its CD2 that you want at any rate, that’s the extra tracks.

I'll disclose that I paid $170 something for the one I'm getting. But that is TOTAL including shipping from overseas, so it was really like $130 something. I've been pretty picky about this one as I've already got the album, so I snagged a supposedly unplayed copy off the shelves of a record store in Greece. They have 2500+ 100% positive ratings, and shipped it out the next day so I'm pretty confident it'll be clean, and they'd work with me if it wasn't.

I'll disclose that I paid $170 something for the one I'm getting. But that is TOTAL including shipping from overseas, so it was really like $130 something. I've been pretty picky about this one as I've already got the album, so I snagged a supposedly unplayed copy off the shelves of a record store in Greece. They have 2500+ 100% positive ratings, and shipped it out the next day so I'm pretty confident it'll be clean, and they'd work with me if it wasn't.
I probably should have gone the mint route on it but I had to take the gamble haha. I don't doubt that you'll be really happy with your purchase if it arrives as it was described! The good sides of my copy sound amazing.

I probably should have gone the mint route on it but I had to take the gamble haha. I don't doubt that you'll be really happy with your purchase if it arrives as it was described! The good sides of my copy sound amazing.
At least you've got one for now, and can be more patient about another showing up. I'm sure they'll be one eventually with a torn up box and missing CDs, but vinyl are mint or whatever for cheap

It's eerie because almost every detail of this post is the same for me and my recent purchase. And now I'm paranoid 👀

I thought mine was coming in from Greece but I double checked and I was mistaken, its actually coming from Italy. But the details about the unplayed vinyl and the price are similar. Shipping is what put the price of mine over the edge too but if it sounds as good as these folks have said then I feel it will be worth every cent

I've never ordered a record from Greece, but I've had several from Italy shipped in pizza boxes.

Back