Incoming! The New Equipment Thread

All good, it's the Mather way. Things work out but only after MAXIMUM PAIN AND SUFFERING
Maybe your MAXIMUM PAIN AND SUFFERING will get you a Degritter with the new surface coating that said to be stain proof. It was announced to the Facebook Degritter group this morning. I’ve noticed that my older mkII does show water stains but that isn’t a bother to me.

Maybe your MAXIMUM PAIN AND SUFFERING will get you a Degritter with the new surface coating that said to be stain proof. It was announced to the Facebook Degritter group this morning. I’ve noticed that my older mkII does show water stains but that isn’t a bother to me.
Haha very unlikely but we'll see. If it ever leaves Germany. 2 weeks now sitting there.

I've heard a lot of good things about this head shell
Yeah, only issue is it's slightly heavier than the Technics (12g vs 7.6g) so it won't help the OC9XML out (it would push the resonance into no-no territory).

The bubble on the level was like |O | so it's still within that center line but slightly skewed left. It's better than ebfore when it was more like (| ) |, and by my count thats good enough.

New Speaker Day

The Concept 50 have been hooked up and are sounding good.

Also, did some redecorating this weekend and painted the wall, cleaned up the audio rack, and mounted the TV. Can’t really see in the photo but the wall is the same green color as the plinth on the DC Evo TT.

Attachments

• IMG_1920.jpeg
    IMG_1920.jpeg
    681.7 KB · Views: 9
Back