Interscope Vinyl Collective

there's a suggestions box at IVC now to ask for titles. scroll down and see it here:

i suggested they don't press at third man 😂
I put Counting Crows - Recovering The Satellites. I'd prefer an audiophile reissue, but any reissue at this point would be welcome.

@Hemotep @MyWifeHatesTrain @MikeH - any of you guys get and listen to XO yet? Looks like decent reviews on Discogs so far, but would feel better hearing from one of you before dropping ~$50. Looks like a GZ house cut if it was entered in cogs correctly, which is somehow more enticing than Kevin Reeves.
Mine is supposed to be here today but says it is in Ohio. I think JD Vance stole my record.

@Hemotep @MyWifeHatesTrain @MikeH - any of you guys get and listen to XO yet? Looks like decent reviews on Discogs so far, but would feel better hearing from one of you before dropping ~$50. Looks like a GZ house cut if it was entered in cogs correctly, which is somehow more enticing than Kevin Reeves.
mine arrives today. it is in fact a generic GZ cut but have heard from others that it sounds good. will try to spin today if i get it and have time!

Back