Interscope Vinyl Collective

Route only handles damage from "shipping" so if it's a pressing issue they wouldn't handle it. But they have a weird thing because it's an insurance policy and they only insure the full value of your purchase, so if they find in your favor you get the full refund even if it's only on one part of the order. Very strange but that's what they told me last time I had a claim through them.
Haven’t dealt with them before but definitely was surprised when they offered me the full refund for 3 months. It was fine with me though because I regretted joining to begin with haha

Probably gonna sub for 3 months on June 1st.

Have wanted a copy of Betty since I got into vinyl...the original 10" seem to be unobtainium around here when I was digging in the bins more - and not worth the going price now.

Plus I kinda want the No Doubt Rock Steady - and I think I finally need some Elliot Smith in my collection.

Probably gonna sub for 3 months on June 1st.

Have wanted a copy of Betty since I got into vinyl...the original 10" seem to be unobtainium around here when I was digging in the bins more - and not worth the going price now.

Plus I kinda want the No Doubt Rock Steady - and I think I finally need some Elliot Smith in my collection.
When is the cut off for Betty? (I’m in a similar boat)

When is the cut off for Betty? (I’m in a similar boat)

not sure. I really only know it goes up for purchase on June 1st from the web site -

"will be available for purchase through Interscope Vinyl Collective on June 1st."

I would think would sell out before too long, though.

Subs should be going up soon. Looks like my Helmet is going thru. I've been subscribed since the NIN IVC. So I'm in but keep refreshing and the Helmet will be up soon for new subscriptions

Last edited:
Sill ticked off that they are doing XO for Elliot Smith before Figure 8. I may sign up for Elliott Smith though, I realize Interscope catalog is vast but how is Weezer Blue Album not been a title yet. I did hear a 30 anniversary edition of that is coming so that may be why.

Sill ticked off that they are doing XO for Elliot Smith before Figure 8. I may sign up for Elliott Smith though, I realize Interscope catalog is vast but how is Weezer Blue Album not been a title yet. I did hear a 30 anniversary edition of that is coming so that may be why.
They’ve only released 7 not counting Helmet. You want them to drop all the heavy hitters out the gate?

Not for nothing but the newest EU repress of XO and Figure 8 are both fantastic. The Interscope could be but if it uses the Plain masters then you should probably avoid at all costs and get the EU

Back