Interscope Vinyl Collective

No surprise, but this shit pisses me off. This should have been included with every sub. Not a $32 add on after shipping. Greedy fucks.

No surprise, but this shit pisses me off. This should have been included with every sub. Not a $32 add on after shipping. Greedy fucks.
Meh. I need another record sized “litho” (signed or unsigned) clogging up my stuff like I need another fucking felt mat.

Happy to have gotten in when i did. The first three have been right up my alley (NIN, EMENIM, Helmet), but i signed up for a six month and am kinda conflicted about the No Doubt and Elliot Smith. So, there really is no skip or trade options? I've looked, but cannot find anything!

Mine sounds fine. It's not better than streaming, but I didn't have any of the problems with my copy that others are having.
I’m assuming that being excited about it and the fed ex people in Ohio clearly deciding to play frisbee with it this weekend, getting it in one piece will be a win. Anything else will be cake.

Mine is out for delivery today, too.

I've seen some reviews that is isn't all that great of a pressing - but whatever. I'm glad to have it.

I do wish Third Man was a better pressing plant. It seems to me that Jack White loved United pressing his records so much he made his own equally shitty pressing plant. To me they are pretty much equivalent - sometimes TMP is even worse.

I think it is odd how many labels are printing stuff at Third Man like it is a premium press or something. I guess the Jack White connection and Made in the US are enough to make it worthwhile for them.

Compressed to fuck. Not muddy though like some of the complaints I see on cogs. Slightly warped. Have to crank it which means the little crackles here and there are nice and audible. It’s not great, so far, not awful.

Back