It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

We’ve signed well this summer. Get Ugarte in and shift Lindelof, McT and Sancho and it’s an excellent window.

This hope is going to kill me isn’t it?

We sold 2 guys, loaned a few out, targeted two guys that we completely missed out on, and have no backup plans. All with a new manager and sporting director. I believe we are the only EPL club that didn't sign anyone in the window. FSG is undefeated.

We’ve signed well this summer. Get Ugarte in and shift Lindelof, McT and Sancho and it’s an excellent window.

This hope is going to kill me isn’t it?
It's going to kill me, it'll probably just knock u a little wobbly
We sold 2 guys, loaned a few out, targeted two guys that we completely missed out on, and have no backup plans. All with a new manager and sporting director. I believe we are the only EPL club that didn't sign anyone in the window. FSG is undefeated.
We only signed Calafiori and sold/loaned a gang of guys

It's going to kill me, it'll probably just knock u a little wobbly

We only signed Calafiori and sold/loaned a gang of guys

Yes but when we’re competitive, or I think we should be, I become a full on lunatic. My poor sanity…

A left back and something a bit different up top are all you are really missing though. You’ve reached the point where you need tweaking or statements rather than numbers.

Last edited:
Yes but when we’re competitive, or I think we should be, I become a full on lunatic. My poor sanity…

A left back and something a bit different up top are all you are really missing though. You’ve reached the point where you need tweaking or statements rather than numbers.
Yea Tru. I think Calafiori solves the problem at the back. Just need a true 9

I'd imagine it will be Jota. Diaz might get sold if the right offer comes along. Jota though is so injury prone that I wouldn't count on him lasting too long in a starting role. This may get a roll eyes or shock face emoji but I think Nunez is slated to have a big year under Slot.

Back