It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

The fact that you have to watch a match aired on USA network via the NBC app instead of Peacock (all related) is fucking stupid.
I remember last year NBC mentioned something about everything moving over the Peacock but then kept saying some stuff still on the NBCSN/NBC Sports app. They should just kill the NBCSN App so we don’t have to juggle between the two to watch all the games. One app for all the games instead of whatever they’re doing now.

I remember last year NBC mentioned something about everything moving over the Peacock but then kept saying some stuff still on the NBCSN/NBC Sports app. They should just kill the NBCSN App so we don’t have to juggle between the two to watch all the games. One app for all the games instead of whatever they’re doing now.
I wish they'd make all games on Peacock, even those televised. There's no conflict for rights so it's just NBC being weird about trying to get more people on cable.

There are times when the same MLS game is shown on Fox Sports and Apple TV. If that doofus network(FS) can figure it out than NBC should be able to.

They (NBC) do this to get people like me without a cable tv package to sign up for Sling, Fubo or whoever from qhich thwy then get added advertiseing $.
The Ipswich Liverpool game tomorrow is on USA so i had to get Sling to watch it for $20 for 1 month It sucks but i HAVE to watch!. (I got Peacock for $20 for the year).

They (NBC) do this to get people like me without a cable tv package to sign up for Sling, Fubo or whoever from qhich thwy then get added advertiseing $.
The Ipswich Liverpool game tomorrow is on USA so i had to get Sling to watch it for $20 for 1 month It sucks but i HAVE to watch!. (I got Peacock for $20 for the year).

That is brutal. The first year I subbed to Peacock it was .99 a month. Then last year I let it expire and had my wife sign up for $1.99 a month. Need to create a new email address and name for a new sub.

Those training jackets Man U walked out wearing were tight.

Also, I'm watching on USA network, I guess still having cable is good for something?

Those training jackets Man U walked out wearing were tight.

Also, I'm watching on USA network, I guess still having cable is good for something?
Same. We have youtube TV for sports and cartoons/movies for the kid. Free video on demand library that is gigantic. Plenty of DVR space too

And I split the bill with my mom and one of my friends because u get a bunch of logins as long as youre in the same 30 mile radius or some shit!

Same. We have youtube TV for sports and cartoons/movies for the kid. Free video on demand library that is gigantic. Plenty of DVR space too

And I split the bill with my mom and one of my friends because u get a bunch of logins as long as youre in the same 30 mile radius or some shit!
I would love to be done w Xfinity but in
my building they're pretty much the only option for high speed internet and I get an ok price bundling internet and cable vs Xfinity internet with Hulu TV live or YouTube tv.

Back