New Music Friday!

Shoegazers. In case you weren't aware, this week and last has brought us a couple of gems. Get your headphones, or turn it up to 11 on COLD GAWD's I'll Drown On This Earth from last week, and PINK MEXICO's MIRRORHEAD from yesterday. I really haven't checked out much else in other genres because of these two albums, but I will eventually. I'm especially fond of COLD GAWD, they are adding something unique to the genre that I haven't been able to put my finger on yet.

These:

Shoegazers. In case you weren't aware, this week and last has brought us a couple of gems. Get your headphones, or turn it up to 11 on COLD GAWD's I'll Drown On This Earth from last week, and PINK MEXICO's MIRRORHEAD from yesterday. I really haven't checked out much else in other genres because of these two albums, but I will eventually. I'm especially fond of COLD GAWD, they are adding something unique to the genre that I haven't been able to put my finger on yet.

These:

Commenting so I remember to listen later

The boys from Belarus are back with their latest album, Belaya Polosa. Blending styles of synthpop, new wave, electronic, and post-punk, Molchat Doma create a cold and bold atmosphere that's dark and danceable across the tracklist. This album absolutely slaps and the production is excellent. My standout for the week.

Last edited:
Back