Online Vinyl Deals

Hmmm, the Lost "Oscar Peterson" and the AP Ahmad Jamal get me pretty close to the shipping threshold....

Trying to hold onto my dollary doos until I get two fat refund checks (BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS) but maybe I'll dust off the CC...
i imagine those have been on sale at AS for a bit and won't go OOS anytime soon. it's not a temporary sale there as far as i can tell.

So they get robust transit, national healthcare AND cheap shipping?! Life isn’t fair.
This is a no-brainer …
Media Mail > cheap, fast, efficient national transit and healthcare systems that don’t require friends/family to do crowdfunding campaigns to avoid someone with a health crisis having to file bankruptcy and become homeless bc of medical bills.

This is a no-brainer …
Media Mail > cheap, fast, efficient national transit and healthcare systems that don’t require friends/family to do crowdfunding campaigns to avoid someone with a health crisis having to file bankruptcy and become homeless bc of medical bills.
Beginning to wonder if you even care about generating shareholder value...

This is a no-brainer …
well the NHS is probably going to go bankrupt...so there's that!

Back