Online Vinyl Deals

MusicDirect.com
15% off vinyl
20% off hardware

Code: RADIOWITHDRAWAL

Appears to work on pre-orders as well.
Nice — also works on Analogue Productions, which never happens at Acoustic Sounds. I assume it also works on other labels AS doesn’t discount. And MD’s free-shipping threshold includes pre-orders, which is also mostly a thing of the past.

I picked up the AP 75 45rpms of Yes - The Yes Album and Yes - Fragile. I’m phasing out of 45rpm sets, but i need to make exceptions for these two. I wish Close to the Edge was gonna be 33rpm, but I’m not flipping in the middle of a track.

The Atlantic 75 series remains something that I'd love to buy from but is way too expensive IMO.

I did call MD and they retroactively applied the code to an order that's in the mail for me right now. 15% off my $32 bottle of cleaning fluid lol
Yeah, they’re pricey for sure. But $48 shipped (after 20% off) for a double LP of the quality these supposedly have isn’t terrible. Helps that I also have no sales tax.

Yeah, they’re pricey for sure. But $48 shipped (after 20% off) for a double LP of the quality these supposedly have isn’t terrible. Helps that I also have no sales tax.
Yeah it's about $50 with tax here, which still isn't awful, but I would rather just find a $20 copy somewhere that sounds "good enough."

The Atlantic 75 series remains something that I'd love to buy from but is way too expensive IMO.

I did call MD and they retroactively applied the code to an order that's in the mail for me right now. 15% off my $32 bottle of cleaning fluid lol
They are really excellent though. i have a few that i have gotten for 20-30% off and think they are worth it.

They are really excellent though. i have a few that i have gotten for 20-30% off and think they are worth it.
Yeah it's just a lot of what they're putting out there is WIDELY available so there's still some good enough copies floating around. I'm sure I'll dip my toes in eventually but my collection is still manageable enough that I can chase a lot of what I don't have (e.g. Bjork convo) rather than blow it on fewer A75 pressings.

Yeah it's just a lot of what they're putting out there is WIDELY available so there's still some good enough copies floating around. I'm sure I'll dip my toes in eventually but my collection is still manageable enough that I can chase a lot of what I don't have (e.g. Bjork convo) rather than blow it on fewer A75 pressings.
yes, many are available as different cuts and pressings. i'm at the opposite end of the buying spectrum to you where i have probably too many records now and i'd rather go for quality over quantity. many of the ATL75s I have gotten have been the best sounding pressings i have heard. blues and roots by mingus is really fantastic for example. the 45 format is a bit annoying though especially for shorter albums.

yes, many are available as different cuts and pressings. i'm at the opposite end of the buying spectrum to you where i have probably too many records now and i'd rather go for quality over quantity. many of the ATL75s I have gotten have been the best sounding pressings i have heard. blues and roots by mingus is really fantastic for example. the 45 format is a bit annoying though especially for shorter albums.
Just mail me some to get rid of space, problem solved.

Like Hootie is sitting on my lap.

Back