Online Vinyl Deals

NH Vintage Vinyl:

2,000+ records are now on sale all weekend!

Running through Monday 9/2, be sure to snag:

☀️
50% off 2,000+ used clearance and all $10 and Under LPs

☀️
30% off 130+ sealed clearance LPs

☀️
FREE shipping on all domestic online orders over $50

Maybe someone already mentioned this, but Craft _seemingly_ will not ship a one-step and anything else (or at least any amount of OJCs) in one shipment or even one order. Site returns a “cannot deliver to address” message if one-step combined with any amount of OJCs. Splitting them into separate orders is no problem — just two orders so two shipping charges.

Did you find a solution for this? Trying to put an order through and getting the same error. If I reduce the cart to just 1 item it will accept the address. I'm guessing we can't make 2 separate purchases through the Summer Sale and they're tracking my IP or something?

edit: 2 minutes later I figured it out. 'Gears' is somehow causing the error. Looks like it's in stock, not a pre-order, but for some reason it's kicking out that address error message. Wonder if 1 particular album caused your same issue.

Did you find a solution for this? Trying to put an order through and getting the same error. If I reduce the cart to just 1 item it will accept the address. I'm guessing we can't make 2 separate purchases through the Summer Sale and they're tracking my IP or something?

edit: 2 minutes later I figured it out. 'Gears' is somehow causing the error. Looks like it's in stock, not a pre-order, but for some reason it's kicking out that address error message. Wonder if 1 particular album caused your same issue.
That happened to me on their last sale. CS finally got back to me and told me it was likely an inventory issue that doesn't appear on the product page that causes it.

Back