Online Vinyl Deals

Bestbuy sent that as soon as I pre-ordered. It had the wrong date and that seems to be the right one.
right, but this is the classic Target eventually getting cancelled process. They keep sending these, date keeps moving back and they ask if you want to keep the order. But they send the email at 3AM and if you don't respond by 5 or 6 AM, they assume you don't want it and cancel.

right, but this is the classic Target eventually getting cancelled process. They keep sending these, date keeps moving back and they ask if you want to keep the order. But they send the email at 3AM and if you don't respond by 5 or 6 AM, they assume you don't want it and cancel.
. Maybe if they do it again. Bringing it to the same date as crafts website doesn't worry me yet

Target had the accurate date of Nov 22 as release date when I ordered it. That's the date on the craft site. I just know this song and dance from Target by now. BB had it as an october release date originally.
I've had plenty of those notices from target. It doesn't mean they will eventually cancel.
But you have to agree to the new date to keep the order going.

I've had plenty of those notices from target. It doesn't mean they will eventually cancel.
But you have to agree to the new date to keep the order going.
Nearly all of my preorders lately have been cancelled after enough time with these types of notices, even with me agreeing to keep them. I had some JD and OJCs on preorder when they had good prices on them earlier this year that all got pushed back months and eventually cancelled. They once gave me less than an hour with an email sent at 4AM to agree to the new dates.

Maybe they fulfill this one, but my guess is it gets cancelled eventually after many delays despite other retailers getting it in November.

Nearly all of my preorders lately have been cancelled after enough time with these types of notices, even with me agreeing to keep them. I had some JD and OJCs on preorder when they had good prices on them earlier this year that all got pushed back months and eventually cancelled. They once gave me less than an hour with an email sent at 4AM to agree to the new dates.

Maybe they fulfill this one, but my guess is it gets cancelled eventually after many delays despite other retailers getting it in November.
They are giving you until Friday 11/22 to agree:LOL:

Same here. Very rarely does it mean that you'll still get it from Target. But it has happened once or twice that I've received it, just not the norm.

Bit on the VAS of Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus based on how great my Getz/Gilberto sounds and that I only have one Mingus record.

Target had the accurate date of Nov 22 as release date when I ordered it. That's the date on the craft site. I just know this song and dance from Target by now. BB had it as an october release date originally.

I'd say 60% of the time I started getting those Target emails, it was getting canceled.
But I only worry about them when the release date has come and gone.

I guess this would be a good deal if you were trying to get multiple One Steps.

Shop the collection now through Labor Day (September 2) to score some special end-of-summer deals:

• Buy any two items get 20% off
  • Buy any three items get 30% off
  • Buy any four items get 40% off

I guess this would be a good deal if you were trying to get multiple One Steps.

Shop the collection now through Labor Day (September 2) to score some special end-of-summer deals:

• Buy any two items get 20% off
  • Buy any three items get 30% off
  • Buy any four items get 40% off
I’m guessing storf has a closet full of these

IMG_7749.jpeg

Back