Online Vinyl Deals

Damn, nearing $500 on Target already which I didn't realize I was even close to 🫣

Only 2 Vinyl buys thus far but I finally got the overpriced Neil Young deluxe release of After The Gold Rush for about $30 which i'm completely happy paying!

A couple non-vinyl buys I thought were pretty good though...

Stanley Kubrick's The Shining new 1400 page Taschen release here's another link you can see some more pictures of it. This came out to a little under $80 but you have until December to change your mind as well and i'm not sure there will be a cheaper price on this. They released a bigger set of this for $2500!!!!!! that sold out last Year which was batshit crazy as i'm a bit hesitant at $80 haha

Hellraiser: Quartet of Torment This worked out to under $60 which means about $15 a movie along with a 200-page hardback book.
15463701-5265165975347017.jpg

I'm not the biggest Transformers fan but they also have the 7 Steelbook 4k boxset for $50.. Just over $7 for each steel.
Bumblebee-Transformers-Ultimate-6-Movie-4K-Steelbook-Collection-01.jpg

What's the scoop on the Levi cuts?

I think mine are the former.
@Vinyl&Kicks86 had asked earlier in this thread about these pressings. Cut by Levi Seitz mastered at RTI and pressed at Furnace Record Pressing, said to be the "best" sounding versions, or better at this point. I have no point of reference with any of them, but did pick up Ride the Lighting at Walmart last week, which is a Levi/RTI/Furnace pressing and it sounds fantastic. I haven't had a chance to clean and spin the other two.

@Vinyl&Kicks86 had asked earlier in this thread about these pressings. Cut by Levi Seitz mastered at RTI and pressed at Furnace Record Pressing, said to be the "best" sounding versions, or better at this point. I have no point of reference with any of them, but did pick up Ride the Lighting at Walmart last week, which is a Levi/RTI/Furnace pressing and it sounds fantastic. I haven't had a chance to clean and spin the other two.
I think mine are CB/Pallas cuts but will have to check tomorrow and then spin some metal between meetings.

Back