Online Vinyl Deals

Through Target, I ordered the new Uzumaki animated series vinyl and am trying the cancel trick, because I slacked too long on pulling the trigger and a Charles Burns book sold out.

I also bought the last 3 Junji Ito books I needed. Then placed an order with the Sufjan Silver & Gold box and 2 copies of a Vivian Maiet book so I could send one to my mom.

The selection used to be so much better for the type of stuff I buy. Now I can't even seem to find Yo La Tengo or Sonic Youth albums, let alone the super weird shit I used to get from them
Yep the new distributor kinda sucks. I still managed to find a decent amount of records but I do miss all the stuff I would have found in years past

Still hoping we might get 3 for 2 Thanksgiving week as well but I can't remember if they did it last year for music to be honest.
They did. Unless I missed one, Thanksgiving week was the only time all last year that they ran it, whereas in 2019 and 2020, they ran the sale 3 or 4 times in the year.

I don't have any special insight on whether they'll do it again this year, but I think they have done Thanksgiving week every year I've known about these sales; I think the first one I took part in was in 2019.

They did. Unless I missed one, Thanksgiving week was the only time all last year that they ran it, whereas in 2019 and 2020, they ran the sale 3 or 4 times in the year.

I don't have any special insight on whether they'll do it again this year, but I think they have done Thanksgiving week every year I've known about these sales; I think the first one I took part in was in 2019.

Those were the days when their distributor was better and we got the multiples times a year. Got most of Charley Crockett and Drive By Truckers discographies that way.

Hey y'all! Our yearly FALL SALE is here - maybe our biggest one yet?! Dig in - hope y'all find something you love!

www.plaidroomrecords.com/fallsale2024

Please note that shipping delays up to 8 weeks are expected. US shipping only for all new products. Sorry in advance for anyone out of the States - our contracts with the majors don't allow exporting! :-(

Free media shipping on orders over $50, free UPS shipping on orders over $125.

Hit me back with any questions.

Hey y'all! Our yearly FALL SALE is here - maybe our biggest one yet?! Dig in - hope y'all find something you love!

Please note that shipping delays up to 8 weeks are expected. US shipping only for all new products. Sorry in advance for anyone out of the States - our contracts with the majors don't allow exporting! :-(

Site's running as slow as molasses in January.

EDIT: It's back.

Wow, this is overwhelming. Tons of good stuff.

Back