Online Vinyl Deals

It looks as though COMEBACK was the code I used for 25% off next box. No idea if it works if you have never been a member, but feel free to try @Dead C @tvham @zdkaiser @Urbs_hott @Kris @AnthonyI

It works, but doesn't work. Kind of weird. Says it will apply to the first paid box, but doesn't show it coming off and when you click the terms under it, it states that it only applies when re-subscribing. Also, what's with all of this picking the box for and and "auto-shipping" business. Is that not real?

Also, what's with all of this picking the box for and and "auto-shipping" business. Is that not real?
So they automatically sign you up for a box each month, you get an email on the first with which box they selected, you can then go to the site and skip it, then it will ask you if you want to see the boxes and then you can browse the available boxes and switch to one if you want or just skip, I assume it is referring to that.

It works, but doesn't work. Kind of weird. Says it will apply to the first paid box, but doesn't show it coming off and when you click the terms under it, it states that it only applies when re-subscribing. Also, what's with all of this picking the box for and and "auto-shipping" business. Is that not real?
you can see if promo applied log out of account then back in then you should see a logo at the very top right corner a blue box that says may groove click on that it has all the charges info. edit:i'm a past member so i don't know if this works for others.
Is it for a future purchase? I'm gonna do this one way or another, anyway
that i'm not sure of?

Last edited:
Thousands of new items are on sale at HHV!

These are mine :

Barbara Howard On The Rise Black Vinyl Edition
Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio Close But No Cigar Black Vinyl Edition
Horace Tapscott The Call
Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Live At I.U.C.C
Kelly Finnigan The Tales People Tell Black Vinyl Edition
V.A. Soul Slabs Volume 1 Black Vinyl Edition
Weyes Blood Titanic Rising

So I can subscribe and skip every month for the restof my life? Do I have to hit "skip" every single month, or once I skip I won't be charged until I "reactivate" my account?

you do have to skip every month but they email you on the first with the automatically selected box for you, you can skip and then look at the other boxes and pick one if you want or just stay at skipped

Back