Online Vinyl Deals

$28.95 total for the Grooves box on Bespokepost! You guys rock, love a good deal. Not trying to cop $20 credit from anyone as I plan on cancelling the membership, but it took me a minute to find the link a few pages back, so here's another if needed. https://www.bespokepost.com/r/fe3f2e8e
How do you claim the credit? I created an acct, added the 4 records to my box, but still comes up $45

When I did it, the box still said $45, but off to the side on the bottom right it said "$20 will be taken off your first box order", and once I added the box I wanted it reflected the $25 price in the "cart/May Box" screen.dfa0179e-f231-4a5a-a3c2-5fd0a68aebef.png

ending up going with booker, feist, van zandt, and byrd, aka, "134 dollars" of "value" for 31 dollars.
That Feist album is awesome. Always loved it and never had it on vinyl before VMP. Didn’t realize the last two tracks on it are also on the Blossom Dearie VMP album (don’t know if they are Blossom Dearie originals or just standards) but first time I listened to the Blossom Dearie album I was like wait a minute...

When I did it, the box still said $45, but off to the side on the bottom right it said "$20 will be taken off your first box order", and once I added the box I wanted it reflected the $25 price in the "cart/May Box" screen.View attachment 3367
Weird, mine doesn’t show that. I was gonna order Feist, Byrd, Queen Latifah, and Open Mike Eagle, but none are records I can’t live without.

How do you claim the credit? I created an acct, added the 4 records to my box, but still comes up $45
I think you have to create a new account from scratch using the code. Log out, then click on the link again and it'll prompt you to enter your e-mail. If you enter an existing one, it won't let you proceed. At least that's what happened to me, so I entered my work e-mail and boom, $20 credit.

Weird, mine doesn’t show that. I was gonna order Feist, Byrd, Queen Latifah, and Open Mike Eagle, but none are records I can’t live without.

I had to enter an email address at first when I first followed a referral link. Then I added the box to my cart and chose the subscription option and the $20 credit showed up. I’m sure you could email them and say you received a referral and they would add it to your account. doesn’t seem like it chargeable until tomorrow when it would ship.

Cross-post from the Fresh Grabs thread. She's real, baby.

View attachment 3383
giphy.gif

Back