Online Vinyl Deals

If I subscribe using this link, will I guet the $20? Are those $20 for future purchases, or discounted on the first payment?
it says both people will get $20.00 so yes, just called customer service said can be used on first club subscription customer service is very helpful if you have any other questions.

receive $20 credit first subscription
https://bespokepost.com/r/fb5a7842

i'm no way affiliated with this company
customer service contact info:
text 914.326.2765
phone 888.565.6762
help@bespokepost.com

If I subscribe using this link, will I guet the $20? Are those $20 for future purchases, or discounted on the first payment?

I used this referral from another board member, and it took $20 off when I signed up as a member for the first time. So, it went from $45 plus tax and shipping to $25 plus tax and shipping.

Then I went into the FAQ and found the email link to cancel my membership. I have no use for all the other crap they are selling. Just wanted a few VMP titles for $8-9 dollars a pop. I emailed them last night, and they cancelled my membership this morning.

They haven't charged me yet. So, they must charge when the box ships.

My only concern now is how they handle warps and pressing defects. I know all the titles I selected have had some issues (based on comments by members in this forum). Fingers crossed, but probably not worth the hassle based on the price paid for these titles.

That Bespoke deal is great! I picked my 4 records and total with shipping and the discount was just over $31. Compared to a 1 month sub at VMP that's unbeatable.

Does Bespoke do this deal monthly, or is this something they throw out every 6 months or so when VMP reaches out with extra stock?
It is a great deal but I makes me wonder what kind of profit margin VMP has.

It is a great deal but I makes me wonder what kind of profit margin VMP has.
At most a record costs the manufacturer like five bucks.

It is important to point out that since VMP is licensing most of their stuff that probably takes up a good chunk of change, too.

i think im only feeling Feist, Byrd, and Van Zandt, anyone have any sterling recommendations for the 4th one?
The Denzel Curry album is pretty solid. Picking the 4th was tough for me too (as I already have Van Zandt) and I ended up settling on Queen Latifah. Looks pretty!

I'm going with Byrd, Booker, Van Zandt, and Loretta.

im leaning towards booker without really having listened to anything on their other than feist and curry. i know ill never spin loretta

this deal is kind of mind blowing to be honest, ive been putting off swapping for fiest for months and now im seriously going to basically just be paying for that and getting 3 exclusives i dont have (honestly, with good reason lol) is pretty wild.

At most a record costs the manufacturer like five bucks.

It is important to point out that since VMP is licensing most of their stuff that probably takes up a good chunk of change, too.

I found the website of a record plant in Brazil (I could be wrong but I think it's the only one here - Polysom). An order for 250 records, 180g, black, regular jacket with printed inner would run me at about 10 dollars per record. Expensive!
Obviously that's here, no competing plants to drive price down.

I found the website of a record plant in Brazil (I could be wrong but I think it's the only one here - Polysom). An order for 250 records, 180g, black, regular jacket with printed inner would run me at about 10 dollars per record. Expensive!
Obviously that's here, no competing plants to drive price down.
Yeah, but you don’t have a standing order with that plant for 20,000 a month and then a bunch of 300 copy variants.

im leaning towards booker without really having listened to anything on their other than feist and curry. i know ill never spin loretta

this deal is kind of mind blowing to be honest, ive been putting off swapping for fiest for months and now im seriously going to basically just be paying for that and getting 3 exclusives i dont have (honestly, with good reason lol) is pretty wild.
Get the Booker. It’s amazing.

Thousands of new items are on sale at HHV!

These are mine :

Barbara Howard On The Rise Black Vinyl Edition
Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio Close But No Cigar Black Vinyl Edition
Horace Tapscott The Call
Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Horace Tapscott with The Pan-Afrikan Peoples Arkestra Live At I.U.C.C
Kelly Finnigan The Tales People Tell Black Vinyl Edition
V.A. Soul Slabs Volume 1 Black Vinyl Edition
Weyes Blood Titanic Rising

wow thats actually a decent sale by hhv standards

Back