Online Vinyl Deals

Also, it appears Sound of Vinyl is about to begin a 25% off site-wide sale (and 30% off for VIPs), but I just tried the code and it doesn't work yet. This makes me wonder if Udiscover store is about to do the same sale.

View attachment 140788
Update: Confirmed. Udiscover has the same code, SUMMER2022, for 25%/30% off.
Also update: looks like you can't also use reward points and I'm not getting the 30% off even though I'm "gold status."

Last edited:
not vinyl but kallax type shelves 6 cube from target with good reviews available online 50% off comes out to $37, some people are reporting 70% off instore.
online:$37
instore stock check:
6 Cube Organizer Black Oak
6 Cube Organizer Natural

not vinyl but kallax type shelves 6 cube from target with good reviews available online 50% off comes out to $37, some people are reporting 70% off instore.
instore stock check:
6 Cube Organizer Natural

I'm not sure if I have this brand but most of mine are similar Target branded/offered Kallax style organizers. I think they could use a backing panel but I'm really happy with them for the cost/assembly factor of it all. Not sure how well they'd survive a move but they're pretty solid. I might pick up another 1x2 for my overflow soon.

I'm not sure if I have this brand but most of mine are similar Target branded/offered Kallax style organizers. I think they could use a backing panel but I'm really happy with them for the cost/assembly factor of it all. Not sure how well they'd survive a move but they're pretty solid. I might pick up another 1x2 for my overflow soon.
I have a couple of the Threshold versions and it seems like they are the same units just rebranded. Would've been nice to get them for half price (or less). I did add a backing to my 6-cube and it helped quite a bit with it's "sturdiness." I do have at least two amps/receivers on it at any one time so it seemed like a no-brainer for me. The backing weighs more than the unit.

instore stock check:
6 Cube Organizer Natural
Picked up the 3x4 unit, thanks! That once came out to $38 after tax as well. Happy to get it, way too much overflow lying around.

Picked up the 3x4 unit, thanks! That once came out to $38 after tax as well. Happy to get it, way too much overflow lying around.
Just curious how everyone stores their records in these. They show cube dimensions of 11.3x11.3”. Do you slant the records? My current cubes are 13x13

instore stock check:
6 Cube Organizer Natural
This is great - I got the 2 cube and plan to use it as a work station for my Humminguru. Thanks for the great deal.

Just curious how everyone stores their records in these. They show cube dimensions of 11.3x11.3”. Do you slant the records? My current cubes are 13x13
Can't speak for others - but I didn't look at the measurements on the 4x3. Good thing I have a kid who needs one too since now I'm not sure this will work for me!

I'm not seeing specific dimensions, but it does say they are compatible with 13" storage bins, so I'd assume they are 13" square. Could be wrong of course.

I went ahead and placed an order for a 9 cube and 6 cube to help hold me over until I can build something real nice and custom since my overflow is getting ridiculous and not stopping haha. I bought one in the past that was a smaller 4 cube but just adding a painted 1/4" plywood backing helped tremendously with the sturdiness. I'll be doing that and adding a 1x3 at the top and bottom which will give it more stability and will be screwed into studs as well.

The pics i've seen of some badly bowing and falling apart scared the shit out of me but i'm pretty sure most of those tragic cases were used sitting on there side as well which should have been an obvious no nooo. I might even throw some extra 1x3 pieces in the back of each cube to go over the top with stability while also being back spacers to keep the albums from sliding back all the way.

Mixed opinions on pressing quality for this?

But Amazon so the return should be painless enough...

Do I?
I say go for it, nothing to lose as you can always send it back.

I went through a few copies, all of them had issues with the main LP (scratches, surface noise, etc). The extras were all great though.

Back